🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Great question. I’ve been asking myself the same. I think banks are killing us these days. Seeing a vehicle going for $5k off and monthly payment not changing much is crazy.

you gotta pay in cash

Most vehicles on my lease list are 1-5k off msrp. My discounts are the best in the country. I can’t do anything about 7-9% money factors…

I’m #8 and #12 at two different area PA dealers at MSRP on a Grand Highlander Hybrid LOL

Hoping if people end up at the top of your list, then don’t bump me down on mine. :slight_smile:

Rav le awd in stock at msrp. $200 gift card! Tax tags 449 doc fee. 500 broker fee

Text if interested. Will deliver within 100 miles free of Philly.

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

Seq 4x4 limited at msrp+ 1k fee. Pacific Northwest states only. Must pickup. Mt llc ok!

Wa, mt, or, ak, id

Text me if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Those lease prices from Affinity and Ally, says on top that its for PA/NJ/NY. So those prices don’t apply to out of state? If not how much of a difference?

Looking for a front wheel drive Sienna XLE or limited in red

Both banks are listed. Credit union is just for those states

Msrp deals on some new allocations!

Black rav hybrid xle
White pro 4Runner
Silver cross hybrid

Also have crowns at invoice

Text

Jim
215-359-6836

How are the 4Runners leasing currently? really like the TRD Offroad (or really any of the TRD packages) and would be looking to do a one pay 2-3 year lease if possible.

Read the first post.

2024 grand highlander!!!

I currently only have 5 orders in for the grand highlander. So wait time is very short. Most dealers with allocstions currently are asking 2-5k+ over msrp. My orders are msrp+ 750 fee. Delivery on these should start late July/early august.

Text me if interested!!!

Jim
215-359-6836

3 Likes

Msrp and under deals on hybrids/pros/crowns

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

Same question here. I’ve read the 1st post and I’m not seeing anything with approximate monthly lease payments for 4Runners.

text him. i’ve gotten 2 tundras from him.

1 Like

I don’t post 4Runner leases for a reason. Base model 42k msrp is around 650 all in. It’s prob smarter to buy

The first post does say text for pricing and inventory is always posted there

1 Like

Im sure that there’s a reason you’d prefer people to text you vs asking questions here. My small brain simply thought that if all the figures were posted you’d have less people kicking tires via sms.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t you rather have free advice and alternatives suited to your budget and situation? For some a highlander is a better alternative, others a tundra. Then if they’re dead set on a 4Runner I can discount them and financing makes more sense

5 Likes

They need that off-road capability for the mall

7 Likes