🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Have 3 taco pros!

White or solar automatic

Super rare grey manual trans 51k msrp

All msrp deals.

Text

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

I have 2 highlander hybrid xle available at 1500 off msrp. Must be locked with deposit today. White or grey

Can likely do the same 1500 off discount on many other instock vehicles as well. Just message what you need

Text

Jim

215-359-6836

Have a limited and platinum Sequioa 4x2 available in the south. Msrp+ 2k adm. $750 broker fee

Mesquite limited
Red platinum

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

May I ask what the price is for financing a Sienna, AWD color black or dark gray zip 07090 ,thx!

Can’t answer that. Too many variables. Have none anyway if you want to order you can text me.

double cab?

Yes I only advertise doubles. Access doesn’t lease well and 98% if people don’t want them.

1 Like

can I have a taco for 235/mo?

Thank you, I’ll text you then

My first post has spreadsheets with pricing for each model

Do they still do Highlander FWD XLEs for $5k off msrp like you posted a few weeks ago? Or was that for another trim?

1 Like

Yep. Lease for around 550 all in also or 5k off msrp before tax tags fees

Text

Jim
215-359-6836

Awesome. $5k off for purchases too? Looking to most likely purchase this time. My lease for my Pilot is up in July, but looking to do something sooner. Test drove a Highlander today and wife loved it, but here in NC it’s MSRP +bs dealer add ons. I will be in touch once we finalize what we want to do. Been following this thread since late 2019 lol

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter if you buy or lease. Ship to NC for $500ish or free pickup in phillt burbs

1 Like

Rav prime se and xse awd at msrp+ tax tags 212 doc fee.

My fees included!

Have a bunch of other hybrids coming in at msrp also.

Text asap

Jim
215-359-6836

1794 hybrid instock. 5100 off!

Text me

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

@Jrouleau426 I’m interested in buying a Toyota Crown. Do you have a Limited w/o the 21 inch wheels? Also potentially interested in the XLE, but would prefer the Limited.

Updated inventory. Huge discounts on many vehicles. Tundras up to 5700 off

Text

Jim
215-359-6836

How is the situation with Toyota Siennas? Are more of them coming on the lots/ situation improving?

you have so cal dealers for those Tundra deals?
no hybrid but need 4x4