🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

4x2 deals!!! Tax tags $422 doc fee not included.

Text if interested for exact pricing. Pick up in northeast or nationwide shipping available.

Jim
215-359-6836

Huge discounts on instock highlanders!

Text

Jim
215-359-6836

Really feeling these Sequoia’s now. I saw CULA residuals are pretty high - can these be competitively leased through them or are they definite buys right now?

Any current deals on Toyota Siennas? Currently looking to replace parents vehicle and researching what’s out there. Located in Northern NJ/NYC area.

Since you haven’t been on,

The Sienna deals (when there is one) pop up and are sold like almost instantly, I would call him direct instead of waiting for him to answer on a board.

3 Likes

Have a white xle 5k over msrp. Red le 3k over. Orders 1500 over 3-6 month wait approx.

Venza xle titanium at msrp due in anyday. Must finance with Tfs or it’s $500 more. 1k fee

Jim
215-359-6836

Are the rav4 2023 xle hybrid or hybrid xle premiums still hard to come by at msrp?

1 Like

More like impossible. Still selling used hybrids well higher then new msrps…

What’s the going rate for 22/23 sienna LE in NYC, 10k & 24/36 lease terms?

Glad to see these prices coming back down with inventory catching up.

Gonna feel bad for the dudes paying over MSRP when the sienna inventory catches up. Minivans, siennas included, always depreciate quick. I’ve got one myself and have been holding on to wait on the hybrid. They really are fantastic rides.

Used ones still selling immediately even 5-10k over msrp. Going to be awhile if ever when inventory catches up…

Sienna le at msrp+ 1k. Must pick up in western usa area. No businesses must be retail. No shipping unless you fly in and sign in person. No exceptions.

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

Any deals on Tacoma SR5 4X4’s?

They’re around 500 to lease.

Any lease deals on 4x2 Tundras?

1 Like

Yeah I have a couple but honestly the 4x4 deals are so good I would just go with them. Start in the low 500s all in

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

I will have some sr5 4x4 tundras left with the 14” screen, premium audio, convenience package and softex leather interior. Base starts around 500 and they go into the 650 range. 24/10 tax tags fees inc. 50-58k msrp. Also some sports and off-road for 685ish. These are under invoice pricing! So about 3k off msrp.

Also a bunch of 4x2 Tacomas 24/10 starting at 300/mo all in. 4x2 4Runners around 450/mo with msds. 39/10

Great options for short 2 year leases until the market gets better! Nationwide shipping or free pickup in the northeast.

Text if interested!

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

Are these open or closed end leases? If I like the truck, can I buy it out when the time comes?

1 Like

Still available! Sienna at msrp! Airport pickup