🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

pLeather is heavier than cloth, along with additional electronics, and possibly a moonroof. I wouldn’t overthink it. :wink: I have a 2016 XLE Camry Hybrid and we like it well enough.

1 Like

Msrp deals in northeast. Nationwide shipping.

Text
Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

22 platinum hybrid crewmax 6.5 bed silver/black at msrp. $750 fee

Text Jim

215-359-6836

2 Likes

Pavement gr86 premium in auto available at msrp of $33k!!

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

Octane pro tundra msrp+$10k fee included!

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Is it possible to order a stick shift Corrolla XSE?

Haven’t seen any at all for 2022 honestly and they’re gone for 23 except the Gr I believe.

1 Like

Looking for RAV4 Prime

Does the 4runner lease well?

Hi, what’s the least expensive lease available?

1 Like

Have none. Been pretty rare lately.

Leases well compared to what other dealers will charge you. Sr5 prem 4x2 is cheapest. Around 575

Tacoma 4x2. 350ish with msds.

Any other toyota thats in this range other than the taco n tundra?

Not a big fan of the trucks but a fan of toyotas

Hey Jim,
A few of my extended family members are looking for an economy car in New York. They are currently looking into buying used vehicles but are getting played around by the dealers. One of them is looking into something cheap but also a bit fun to drive (maybe 4x4, also his first car).

What are few of the cheapest leases available and at what price range?
Do you have any reasonably priced used vehicles available too? The price range for used vehicle is flexible but could go from 6k to 20k depending on the deal.
Doesn’t have to be restricted to Toyota only.

Thank you.

Please text me personal questions

Looking to move into new tundra out of my us bank leased 2020 tundra. I’ve heard that us bank really doesn’t allow for easy trades back to the dealer though if it’s not a US bank deals. You work with us bank or any way to get some equity out of my current lease? And is the SR5 still the best leasing tundra?

Any word on when we can expect to see 2023 Tundras? I’ll be looking for an SR5 SX Package :smiley:

1 Like

23 4Runner offrd premium. Army/black

Msrp deal midwest

Text

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

Capstone tundra at msrp! 77.8k $750 fee

Text

Jim
215-359-6836

4 Likes