🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

SOLD

2022 Lime pro Tacoma with manual trans!!!

$1000 over msrp! This thing can prob be driven for 2 years 20k miles and you won’t lose but maybe a couple thousand!

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

Do you have any 3.0 Supra in stock . Any upcoming .

No Supra’s sorry.

I have a red and a mesquite 2022 tundra 1794 coming late feb/early March for $1000 over msrp.

Message for details!

Jim
215-359-6836

Huge 2022 tundra allocation coming!!! Most are late feb delivery. Anything on my inventory sheet with an F should be in this month.

Sr5 tundras 1k over msrp. Higher trims are 3k over.

Leases will start in the 500s with tax tags msds inc for 50k msrp.

Text for exact pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

Is there a legend to figure out what the accessories are on these?

1 Like

I can get window stickers with price quotes

Who are 4Runners leasing best with now? TFS, USB, or Ally?

I have a 2020 Tundra coming due in April with US Bank. If the numbers make sense I might want to do early and go for 4Runner.

Have to text me to run a quote. All depends on a few factors. Ally is prob Best but not sure by how much. Could be negligible

will do in AM, thanks. Does G on your sheets mean they are on ground and in stock?

If you had the USBank lease, you have to go with another USBank. If you are leasing with somewhere else, the payoff is going to be significantly higher

Jim,
Any Siennas in AWD available for purchase?
Didn’t see one in the list you posted above.

1 Like

Yes I have a few. Just text me

Jim
215-359-6836

Ground. F is coming this month. A is February/early March

2022 4Runner sr5

450/mo +tax tags 39/10 lease.

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

Hello interested in corolla or camry or cheapest base model toyota lease available. 10k/3yr. Thanks.

I have a few rav4 coming late jan/feb for msrp!

White xse hybrid, lunar adventure!!! Awesome builds on these.

Text if interested!

Jim
215-359-6836

Photo of car is not exact, there’s not many in the country so only one I could find an actual picture of!

Do you also finance, or just lease? And are corolla going for sticker or over?

Buy or lease. I have deals nationwide at msrp on almost all Toyotas.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, Philadelphia Based leasing to ALL STATES!