🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

that want also includes higher efficiency with no sacrifice to power, all while cost effective and for many, a eco-friendly route. you’re only getting that with an EV approach, to a lesser extent, hybrid. the fuel technology to extract anything further is really at it’s ceiling. turbo/superchargers have provided a plateau to that ceiling, but the reliability/longevity is a heavy question and as we see, the turbo/hybrid approach is here in full swing, so it’s inevitable even before the standards applied (F1 tech is the greatest indicator - they’ve been hybrid going on 10yrs now)

to me, it can be seen both ways … we are remaining competitive to much of the developed world standards and tech in vehicles, and to apply that stateside, that almost always requires govt intervention to push it through. relying on the manufacturers wont do it

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Inventory through mid January! 1-25 are in stock now.

Text for exact pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

SOLD OUT OF SR. I can still do end of year pricing on trd sport/offrd and sr5. Premiums are $500 over msrp

Last day to lock in end of the year specials on Tacoma and highlander!

Just 2 Tacoma sr left. Red and white. $34,300 msrp. V6 4x4 double cab.

300/mo tax tags fees included! 39/10 lease. Add $10 for 36 mo. Add $10 for 12k miles.

Have several other Tacoma’s available and coming soon as well.

Highlander Xle gas is 525+ tac tags 39/10 44k msrp. Have several left.

MSDS ARE NOT NEEDED FOR THESE DEALS!

Text for exact pricing

Jim
215-359-6836

Wow! More than 1 Venza! Haven’t seen that in awhile.

Happy New Years!

$1000 over msrp on all 2022 tundra sr5 for January!!! That’s a $2000 price reduction from December.

$3000 over on limited, 1794 and platinums! Also a $2000 price reduction.

If you got a quote from me in December then pricing will be about $60/mo less.

Text for quotes

Include:
Zip code
exact vehicle
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

Hey Jim. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Is it safe to assume if a 58K SR5 Tundra is leasing for 525, a upper 40k/lower 50k truck will in the upper 300’s/low 400’s? Wishful thinking…

Text for quotes and not safe to assume those numbers at all…

Without tax tags fees and with msds it’s around 525 for 57-58k msrp

About 65 less for 49-50

Like I said, Wishful thinking…Thanks Jim.

1 Like

Do you have a updated list of the Tundras you have coming in?

Scroll up 4 posts

I don’t see the platinums or any crew limiteds on that, are there none coming in?

1 Like

Same…been waiting to see some 1794 crews, hopefully some make it to the list soon

I have about 5 of each posted last month. We’re sold out of them for now…just sr5 and I believe 1 limited left

1 Like

Hi Jim,
Any Highlander limited or platinum?
Didn’t see on the sheet.
Thanks

Got any Camry le with blind spot available? Looking to lease

Text for pricing or with personal questions. Vehicles on my sheet are for mid January and sooner. If you want a vehicle not on my sheet and are willing to wait 2-6 weeks text me and I can likely get it as well.

I can get window stickers for any of the vehicles on my sheets so you know options also.

Jim
215-359-6836

And it’s sold!

Have a black Tacoma sr available. Must be locked in today.

Around $300/mo tax tags fees included. 39/10

Don’t have to pick up but must be locked today. This will go fast!!! Last one that is only available bc of bank approval

Jim
215-359-6836

Hey Jim my lease with USbank ends end of March. When should I reach out. We did a 2 year 24 taco lease with you. Looking to do a 3 year taco lease again hopefully sport or some Trd.

Is there somewhere I can see what the options codes actually refer to on the truck? Interested in the army/black and army/gray longbed crew 2022 trucks

1 Like