🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Hi, is there any great leasing deal on the camry or corolla? I am looking to lease one asap and I’m around the Philly area.

I’ll post June numbers and inventory right here when I get it.

3 Likes

You mean in the whole 50 mins between your post and his post where he said he’d post them when he gets them? No … not yet.

Thought he was addressing Camry/Carolla. Sorry Dude.

ah, ok, I see the confusion now. But, yeah, it usually takes a little while. Probably later this week.

Here’s June pricing for Vehicles we will have in stock now or later this month. Msds do help and if you plan to buy the Tacoma out I would always do msds as they’re through Toyota financial and the residual will be lower.

Text for exact pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

Interested in a
2021 Tundra Limited Nightshades
Are you going to get more ?
How much ?

No highlander hybrids?

Say you lease a Highlander with Security Deposit and sell the lease early to a 3rd party, are you able to recoup security deposit? Is that automatically applied to buyout figure?

Hi,
I am new here. Sorry, if this is the wrong place to post.
I am looking to buy 2021 Rav4 hybrid at 0%.
Does anyone know how much should I pay for that?
Zia

Msrp or above likely.

Yes you get the deposit back or can apply it to a purchase of the lease if you want.

No hybrid high this month. I have a bunch of gas Xle and ltds

No Limiteds I’ll be posting inventory soon

Updated JUNE inventory. These all should be in by the end of the month, if there’s a number next to the vehicle then it’s on the lot now (very few available now).

Text me for exact pricing and to reserve a car

Include:
Exact vehicle
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

Did anyone have a good experience with a shipper? Looking for recommendations.

I used one recommended by @Jrouleau426, they were the best price by far. Took a few days for them to iron out who the driver was going to be, but once they got someone I was sent all their info, and the car was here the next day, great shape and my wife said the driver was really nice.

I’ll PM you who it was just in case Jim doesn’t want me posting that here!

1 Like

Shipping has been hell. They are having a hard time getting a carrier for some reason.

Tried a month ago with a different shipper/car same thing.

1 Like

chance of lunar rock tundra incoming?

He posted what’s incoming.
He’s not holding back secret trucks lol.

2 Likes