🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Likely but it’s better to just swap the lease out. It’ll be very pricey for 24 months

Happy Thanksgiving!

ALL in stock Tundra sr5 base and off road crewmax will have first month waived. New client quotes only. I can’t retroactively apply these sorry!

You will be at or under $400/mo tax tags included for most states on $50k msrp tundras!!!

(Army green excluded for now as they’re going for a premium at all dealers)

3 Likes

Hi, if I have loyalty and Im willing to put down MSD’s, can the hybrid be had for an even better deal?

Text me with questions

Your truck inventory says taco sport LB. LB meaning Long bed?
If so I don’t see SB for short bed.
Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome! I assume all are Short Bed except the ones that say LB.

1 Like

oh you lucky SOB’s! lol I’m happy to be a repeat customer.

I can waive it for repeat. What I mean is I can’t waive it if you locked in pricing this month already…

1 Like

Loved to get one tacoma sr for 170/mo if you have one spare left

Plus tax tags fees and msds. Text me for pricing and read the first post here for all information.

Jim
215-359-6836

Tundra crewmax with black wheels! I have a bunch of these for around $320/mo+ tax tags fees!!! All in around 375/mo for most states!!! Some have trail package and others have the TRD wheels. Great deals for $48k msrp trucks.
36/10 lease.

Also have plenty of $50k msrp sr5 sports and offroads available. They start around $340/mo +ttf. No msds needed on the tundra deals!

image image image image

1 Like

Those Black Wheels & Black Emblems are awesome!

1 Like

Hi @Jrouleau426,

Quick question,
I see in the title of the thread “Camry $195”, but I was unable to find this 195 price in the pictures.
Is the Camry actually 195 or is that a typo?

Looking forward to your response,
Thank you!

1 Like

Sorry that was a typo. It’s 249 for the Camry se

Picked up my SR v6 double cab Tacoma on Tuesday! Loving it so far, so much that my brother-in-law picked one up yesterday through Jim!
The process was simple and painless, a big thank you to Jim for answering all of my questions and guiding me through my first lease.

4 Likes

Thanks for the business!

These taco sr are likely the best deal going for a new car/truck at $170+ tax tags fees msds!!! I have a few left arriving early December and I can lock in November pricing through tomorrow just in case prices jump in December.

1 Like

Which taco for 170+tax?

SR. Not sure if 4 cylinder or 6.

Model# 4478, RAV4 XLE Premium in stock?

1 Like

170+ tax tags doc fee msds. Tacoma sr v6 double cab $34k msrp. I have a black and grey left. They arrive 2nd week of December and today is the last day to lock in that pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like