🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Thx for yelling at everyone

Just got back from vacation today. If I missed your text just send me a follow up. I didn’t bring my phone to the beach everyday and def missed some I’m sure.

I will be updating my inventory tomorrow and I’m working on the dealer to get the pricing down a bit. I did do a little recon while away calling several Toyota dealers and no one was even coming close to my pricing this month. Inventory is terrible and many dealers wanted msrp. My pricing is just under 10% off still but residuals and mfs aren’t great this month

What would they be monthly (4Runner with KDSS)?

Depends. Just read my first post here and text for a quote

1 Like

All vehicles will arrive by the end of this month. Please be flexible or do not buy. I can not guarantee arrival date with the inventory issues however they should all by here by August 31, Trucks have been arriving daily.

Tundra

Sr5 base $300+ tax tags fees

Silver- running boards
Grey-

Sr5 offrd 330 + tax tags fees

Red- convenience package, sr5 upgrade package

Sr5 sport 340+ ttf

Grey- convenience, sr5 upgrade

Tacomas- all are double cab, v6, 4x4

Sr

White
Black
Red
Grey
Silver

Sr5 (all have black wheels And tube steps)

White 4 available
Red
Silver
Grey (no tubes)

Offroad base

Black- tubes
Black- tonneau
White- led, tubes
White- tubes
Grey- led, tubes
Cement- tonneau, tubes
Cement- tech, tubes
Red- tech, tubes
Sand- tech, tubes
Sand- led, tubes
Voodoo- tonneau, tubes

offrd longbed

Cement- led, tubes

offrd Premium with advanced tech, tubes, and leds

Silver
Cement
Black

Sport base

Black- tonneau
Cement- tonneau, tubes
Grey- tonneau
Grey- tubes
Red

Sport premium

Cement- adv tech, led, tubes
Cement- led, tech, tonneau, tubes
Red- led, tech, tonneau, tubes

Long bed sport

Cement- tonneau, emblems, tubes
Black- premium pack, led, emblems, tonneau

Sport manual trans

Silver

Text me for exact pricing with tax tags fees inc

Include
Zip
Miles per year
Approx credit score
Exact vehicle

Jim
215-359-6836

Texted you about the white 4runner premium.

4 runner inventory that will arrive by end of month. Can be locked in now. Sr5 starts around 425 tax tags inc for most states.

2 Likes

I txted about a Tacoma to CA. Let me know, thanks!

Does it say the white off road prem is sold where it’s cut off to the right?

It is sold

So my Tacoma came 2 weeks ago and I’m in love!

Jim was flawless to work with and answered all my questions fast. Couldn’t be a nicer guy!

Killer deal!

Overall, very happy with using Jim. Nothing wrong was because of him and was out of his control.

11/10 would recommend Jim for your new Toyota!

5 Likes

Best deal this month seems to be the Tacoma premiums. I have several in Offroad and sports.

For most states it’s around 425/mo tax tags inc for a $45-46k truck!

BOTH SOLD!

I have 2 sr5 tundra crewmax sports coming in sept 4. Lease must start aug 31 to get August pricing but we will discount them to make up for the 4 missed days. White and grey available. These will be around $400/mo tax tags fees inc for 36/10 leases in most states.

Updated available trucks.

Where do I find Jim’s number to text him?

Jim
215-359-6836

It’s posted at the top of the thread.

3 Likes

Thank you!

I have a loaded cement off-road plus tundra crewmax coming in around the end if the month.

This will be around 410/mo 36/10 for most states. Tax tags fees inc

Text for exact pricing

Jim
215-359-6836

In stock and on the lot I have 3 Tacoma sr double cab, v6 4x4. $210/mo + tax tags fees for 24/10 lease. Can also do a 36/10 lease for about the same price.

I have white, grey, and silver.

2 Likes

Word is I’m gonna have Army green available with the sr5 crewmax not just the pro in 2021. Look for deals on these in October/November!

I had the dealer order some with the black wheels and leather package also. Let’s hope residuals are high when they come out!!!

18 Likes