🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Huge discounts on aged inventory I have in the western USA. Nationwide shipping is available for a fee.

Text me if interested in anything. Tax tags 399 doc fee and broker fee not included (fee ranges based on vehicle)

Jim
215-359-6836

4 Likes

I sent you a text, Jim. Looking for a Tundra Platinum. Thanks!

Any lease deals on 4Runner SR5 Prem or TRD Off Road Prem in Cali? Are there better deals to buy on aged inventory?

1 Like

Text for quotes

Jim
215-359-6836

Primes do not come in Calvary Blue, but you could always have it wrapped. I think it is a Trail or Woodland color. Read the first post, see the inventory photos, and then text Jim. Good luck!

Updated Toyota inventory!

4 Likes

I do not see any new vehicles in the list. Will you be adding new vehicles in this list.
Thanks.

Pretty much every car Toyota makes is on the list. If looking for something not there pm me

Jim,

I’ve narrowed down to 2 SUV’s & will be getting in touch soon. Lease ends June & looking to get into a Toyota. Just wondering for the accessories I have been looking everywhere for the code sheets and can’t find them. is that something you’d be able to send over or direct me? I’ve got an idea as to what I’m wanting but that would help for sure.

Thanks Much

Just text I only have code sheets for the tundras but I know most

Anyone know the Tundra OEM Code = 3L

I’m looking at the configurations in the spreadsheets Jim shared above and can’t figure out what this one is.

Thanks,

I’m pretty sure 3L is the TRD 3" Lift Kit.

1 Like

If it’s an sr5 with 3L (lift kit) i think the pricing is wrong on my sheet. They upgraded those ones with trd wheels and stuff. I can get a quote if you text me

Jim
215-359-6836

Any good deals on GR Corolla’s; trim: core or premium, in NJ or surrounding areas? Colors: no black extrior. Thanks!!

Hi, I am looking for a RAV4 Prime with Premium package. Interested in buying but can do the lease plus buy option as well. Let me know d you have any.

Any Lunar Rock 4Runner (SR5 premium / ORP) coming anytime soon? Also do you serve customers from west coast?

1 Like

Is this list still available? Any update to this list?

I actually bought the entire list. Apologies

6 Likes

did you pay the single broker fee or was it per car

1 Like

Jim took my house

8 Likes