Apply for house mortgage during car lease

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_left::arrow_right::arrow_left::arrow_right:BA(Select)Start

For 2 players

Contra was the :poop:

2 Likes

This is probably one of the few things @HersheySweet doesn’t know about.

3 Likes

This all sounds dirty.

Exactly, I just ran into the same thing when I wen through the process at the end of last year. The balance on the lease was something like $477 (3 remaining payments) and I asked if it would help if I just paid the balance, and the LO said it wouldn’t make a difference because they expect you to get another lease after the current one ends.

• This will likely not affect your DTI as banks will expect you to get another lease once that lease ends.
  • No way to know. It depends on the exact car, terms of the lease, when you got/get it, and the purchase and lease incentives available at that time.
  • If you transfer the lease away, it might help - but the bank might expect you to get another one if you did it right before getting the mortgage. If you’re talking about taking over a lease, that will hurt.

I actually do, Metal Gear Solid/Konami? I play retro sometimes, Konami code! Don’t forget, PS2s were made until 2013, my Uncle regifted me his back in like 2011, and I got my PSP in 2010. I grew up with a Metal Gear Peace Walker PSP in like 2010-2015, may it rest in peace. Let’s just say, my parents weren’t too entertained on what Metal Gear was, lemme find my PSP.

Found the one my cousin gave me!

The first game I ever played on my peace walker edition were grand turismo for PSP and metal gear solid peace walker! They were the reason I got glasses in 2nd grade, hahaha.

I think prior posts were referring to this :point_down:, not MGS (though I loved it too) :grin:

2 Likes

Ahh. That is indeed before my time.

Correct: 8-bit Contra on the NES. I remember where I was the first time I played, IIRC they had rented it from the videos store. Without Googling I’m guessing 1986 or 1987.

I grew up in a Coleco house (with lots of Coleco friends), never owned an Atari system, but I have heard/watched all the tales of burying ET and feel justified in ignoring the 2600 and 7800.

Don’t bump dead threads just to get it (your post count) up