Anyone wanna do an Exotic Car Hack challenge?

Ok now that is insane and yes i8 counts as exotic.

1 Like

The insane part is that I have two. The other is sub $415/month with MSDs and inceptions at signing (hence the “except me” teaser above). :eyes::+1:

3 Likes

Back in November I was looking at a Maserati Quattroporte and got a quote of $898 + taxes with $0 down on 39/10. They MSRP was $120,420 and selling it for $86,585. They were getting rid of 2017s at the time. My guess would be when the new model year comes out we might be able to see more exotic deals.

How did you get that deal?

MSRP can be meaningless for a Maser. Has anyone with a pulse ever paid anywhere near sticker for one?

now you’re just showing off :stuck_out_tongue:

Please explain @Electrifi38 These will be exciting data points.

Care to part with one? :joy:

1 Like

I’d love to see that deal too and what the numbers were back when you leased it. If i could be within $200 dollars of that deal I’d be at a dealer tomorrow. Super jealous!!!

1 Like

How the hell!! 202020202

I have my eye on two cars over $100k & $250k that I think I can hack well under 1%. It will take patience, fortitude and no PMs from people trying to eat cookie dough. Wait until the cookies are done.

1 Like

wow that guru mode …

Hey guys… would love to be part of this hack… maybe even to help it happen. I’m a broker in LA and I had a McLaren dealer offer me 30k off on all of his 2017 570s coupes in stock after I got one for a client last month for pick up this month…

Let me know if I can be of any assistance…

1 Like

What are the 24 month numbers on those with 5k/yr. 0 down.

Can you guide me to getting this deal ?

You must post the details not just money off.

I know Premier leasing will lease these on obnoxious 60 month terms ending up costing you &
$100,000 in interest through a crazy 6-7% MF

First off, I was merely letting everyone know that a dealer had called me with a special incentive. I have already reached out to the dealer for the lease numbers. Of course I would do my best to negotiate terms prior to posting on here. I was just chipping in on the conversation as I had done a lease last month on a McLaren and had a dealer contact me this weekend regarding a monster discount. End of story. Thanks for understanding Phantomcypher.

Ok post the lease details from last month let’s see what they look like then.

Yeah- for some reason McLaren all over the states have been discounting pretty lucratively… almost like a fire sale…

I tried hacking a MB GT because of MSDs but no luck. Closest I go was the following.

2018 GTA

MSRP $148,520

48 mo lease

7,500 miles per year

Tier 1 credit

$4560 Drive Off (1st mo pmt, 1st year DMV and bank fee)

$1894+tax = $2041

2018 GTCA

MSRP $167,665

48 mo lease

7,500 miles per year

Tier 1 credit

$5042 Drive Off (1st mo pmt, 1st year DMV and bank fee)

$2238+tax = $2412

I love this post. I hope people keep contributing!

I got offered 19K off sticker on a 2018 Porsche Panamera E hybrid.

109,5K sticker, Selling price after $9600 California Hybrid rebate was 90.6K

Lease came out to 1500 drive off $1270 monthly Ca tax included.