Deal Check: 2020 GX460

Hello all here is where I ended up, tried to work with a broker here but it didn’t work out due to my location so I went back to my dealer and ended up with this:

MSRP $57,845

Selling price $52,250,

36 months/10000 miles,

MF .00120 (Tier 1+ credit),

Residual 62%,

Rebate $1,000

Comes out to the following:

24 months/$616.68
27 months/$583.01
30 months/$575.63
33 months/$569.34, all with start up costs due plus the transfer of plate.

After this he came back a couple days later and said there is another $750 for loyalty for the rest of the year so it will be a little cheaper.

What do you guys think how did I do here, assuming I decide I want the same truck again still thinking this over…

Thank you for any comments!

1 Like

Have you tried using the search function?

2 Likes

Brokers have them posted

No I only saw 2019’s…

1 Like

Thank you I completely missed that, I’m interested and shot you a PM. I’m under my miles on my GX, I’m curious how returning it would work with the fee they charge if you don’t pick up another Lexus…

Having unused miles has no effect on the disposition fee.

1 Like

I wasn’t referring to the unused miles changing the fee, my apologies I didn’t finish the thought I was typing. In my head I was thinking driving to the dealer in that state and returning it to them…

Does getting it from a broker instead of the original dealer mean you still have to pay the disposition fee?

Disposition fee is waived if you are getting another Lexus.

2 Likes

Hello all, tried to work with a broker here but it didn’t work out due to my location so I went back to my dealer and ended up with this:

MSRP $57,845

Selling price $52,250,

36 months/10000 miles,

MF .00120 (Tier 1+ credit),

Residual 62%,

Rebate $1,000

Comes out to the following:

24 months/$616.68
27 months/$583.01
30 months/$575.63
33 months/$569.34, all with start up costs due plus the transfer of plate.

After this he came back a couple days later and said there is another $750 for loyalty for the rest of the year so it will be a little cheaper.

What do you guys think how did I do here, assuming I decide I want the same truck again still thinking this over…

Thank you for any comments!

Bumping this for the edit!

What is 750 loyalty? Didnt know Lexus does this?

I believe it’s dealer specific, been with them a long time. Any input on the deal?

Can you share the leasehackr link, not enough info on here to truly judge. I want to see how the 750 was broken down.

But given it is a 2020 gx and you got 8% before incentive it’s not bad. Cant really follow your post in terms of which deal term you got. I assume the 36 since your MF is high. You should consider 27 month cause of the extremely low MF right now and you can always extend 6 more months at the end or end lease 3 months early

I ended up with $520 a month 27/10 and 1600 DAS no msd’s.

I’ll take that,who was it,I’ll take 7500 miles and 36 months.