Anyone know the leasehackr equivalent of real estate investing?

I found bigger pockets dot com. Any others? Any body else lease hack and real estate hack?

Does my wife count? She’s a broker who helps a lot of investors find and flip property. That’s who I use :slight_smile:

Hi. Where does your wife do business? Is she in the tri-state area?

Thanks Bilious. If you take the model of leasehackr, free crowdsourcing is the best way to get info these days it seems. Several reasons:
a. No one person can keep track of all the deals everywhere
b. We are here to learn, with deals and ideas that may or may not materialize, not sure how much patience one person has to teach the noobs
c. More importantly, it is like a self-study group. Working with a broker (whether it is a lease broker or RE broker) it always feels like that one person is guiding the deal based on his/her limitation and availability. With crowd sourcing/learning, even brokers get " scrutinized and schooled" and have to up their game if you know what I mean :wink:

That being said are you actively flipping these days?

She’s based in Indiana and has her license here. We’ve had some great investments, but the inventory dried up recently and houses are again selling in less than 24 hours.

I agree. She works with a few different investors and investor groups. A lot of them are out of state or the country and need someone local that understands the market here. I haven’t tried it myself, as my business keeps me pretty busy, but I wouldn’t mind trying it after the next collapse. People got some great deals from the banks and flipped them. Now there is no inventory.
Houses are relatively cheap in Indianapolis even in the areas where the rich people live. Some friends of ours bought Zach Randolph’s house for $979,000. It’s over 10,000 square feet on a lake with a pool, wine cellar, etc. In other markets, that gets you a 1000 square foot tear down.

Thanks for topic, I want to try some lease hack instead of real estate hack