Anyone in Metro Detroit want a Chrysler / Jeep?

It’s sort of like Lexus here - all owned by the Meade family.

Anyone here have employee pricing (Employee, not supplier or friends and family) w/ conquest?

Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo MSRP $37,585

36 Month Lease, 12k miles - $310 payment sign and drive

Ally bank so no dispo after lease ends.

Benedetto,
We are in northern KY and are possibly interested in this. We have a Ford lease and a Honda lease currently. We don’t qualify for employee pricing but do have large employers that do PerksAtWork/TrueCar, have Sam’s Club, Costco, and AARP memberships. Tier 1 credit. In love with a loaded Pacifica but really looking for a small to midsize SUV crossover. Prefer AWD, sun/moonroof, leather(like) seats, driver assist packages.

Pacificas unfortunately do not lease well.

I did a supplier deal, 36 15k for $399 per month zero down or due.

It was a Touring L w/ blind spot and rear detection.

Hmm - what’s the budget?

I’d like to keep it under $500. Obviously cheaper is better BUT I guess I’m spoiled and like options!

$500 is pretty large - you also most likely do not need to get anywhere near that number.

What’s time frame to buy?

Ford lease is up July 22 but we are super low miles (7-8k/year) and could be ok with just one vehicle for a bit. So far I haven’t looked much at Jeep/Chrysler, other than drooling over the Pacifica but DH thinks it’s too much car for us. Leaning towards an Escape or CR-V, that size range. But I could probably convince him with the right deal, ha!

Ok, so 3 payments left.

Let’s take this to PM.

I’m looking for a Chrysler 300S AWD/ Alloy Edition with the 300S premium group package. What kind of numbers can I see on those? I’m looking for sign and drive for 10K/year. 24/36 months doesn’t matter. I live in Troy, MI in case that helps. And what is your fee? I believe I am applicable for Friends and Family and loyalty. Thanks in Advance

You have time for a phone call?

PM me your info if so