Anyone in Metro Detroit want a Chrysler / Jeep?

I’ve got a store chasing a major volume bonus. Second Store is not interested now :frowning:

If anyone is from the Metro Detroit area - @ me and I will check to see if they can put something together for you.

Good for this weekend only.

My fee, as always is $200.

Sure give me a cheap Jeep Wrangler…

If you’re serious - they’d push one for super cheap.

PM me with an MSRP and payment with drive-offs.

I actually looked into leasing a Grand Cherokee late February and was not happy with the price (was also told a different price over the phone than when I arrived, of course tactic to get me in). I’d still be interested if I could get a good deal on one.

I’ve a friend in Indianapolis who’s looking for a Grand Cherokee. Pretty sure he’d drive to Detroit (5hrs) if you can impress him. PM me the MSRP and payments, I’ll get back to you with his reply.

What are you looking for?

I’m going to keep everything in the thread, if you don’t mind. (you can pm me personal stuff or email me Ben@carsalessnoop.com )

I need to know the exact structure (term, miles, rebates, zip code, employee/supplier/friends)

Do you have dealers in NJ chasing volume?

One (in NJ) , will work with me on volume.

So far will they go? I was looking at an Grand Cherokee overland with hemi. MSRP 52K-53K. would need 36 mo/12K miles. I currently lease a durango and an explorer, the explorer is done soon. not sure what xtra rebates that would get. would not mind getting into a jeep if the price is right. zip 07071. If they have friends/family i can check my network and see if i have any friends that qualify for family or supplier rebates.

Conquest is the rebate.

What is the price you’re seeking?

I’m at 475/month on the explorer now. that was with 1K at signing incl 1st month

a 2014 explorer sport 50K MSRP

im in metro detroit and am looking to lease a new car this week.
I have 2 months left on my 2015 equinox. Will they cover those payments? Is this zero down/sign and drive? Interested in cherokee
with power passenger seat.

Depends on what you’re looking for on price.

Also, do you qualify for any special pricing?

That’s not going to happen on a Overland unfortunately.

If it was local I might be able to finagle something - NJ would be a stretch as they don’t get nearly as many deals from me.

I know. I will keep checking back. let me check flights to Detroit… maybe its still worth it. i can fly out Saturday morning and drive new jeep home and back in time for church on Sunday. lol

google flights is your friend

460 non stop one way. should i start packing?