Anyone have any luck negotiation below MSRP on Hyundai recently?

Been talking to multiple dealers in Florida about negotiation selling price below MSRP and all of them have said that it’s not possible (even though they have a surplus of cars on the lot). I’m specifically trying to get the Santa Fe Limited.

I’ve search Truecar and have seen multiple sales going over $1k below MSRP. These are the outliers but I’m seeing it’s possible…

Ship it from north east. 6% off Santa Fe Limited on that spreadsheet.

Most Florida especially south Florida (Fort Lauderdale and Miami) all dealer sharks. Full of thief’s. It’s wild out here. People still buying….the uneducated ones. I just finished explaining to my wife’s aunt how I drove to st Petersburg in January to pick up a Mazda lease for my wife. She kept on saying that’s impossible. That dude from Honda she got pilot from said that’s not allowed. I’m like lady you can buy lease a new car anywhere in USA. There’s delivery service or take a flight. Those the type of idiots paying $750+ for a Honda pilot.

Anything in SO CALIFORNIA? Looking at Tuscon Limited (Prefer Hybrid but will consider Gas)

Check the #marketplace

Im a good amount under MSRP on Tucson Gas and hybrid in Socal

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.