Any VacationHackrs?

Absolutely worth it if being at suite level grants you access to suite-only amenities (pool, dining, concierge, tickets for entertainment etc.).

3 Likes

DEAL ALERT:

Limited time deal For Maui I found at Costco at the Outrigger Kaanapali Resort for roughly $360 per day ($1800 for 5 days) and includes a car plus a Costco Shop card (amount varies based on $$ spent on package) I did have a personal e-mail code for another 20% off for a total of $1300 for 5 days-great price for Maui where everything else is $6-700/ day

Also, Aston at the Maui Banyan ($1400 for 5 days includes a car) this one charges a cleaning fee $150-200 and it’s across the street from beach in Kihei, so I’d rather take deal above at Outrigger as resort is right on the beach at Black Rock Beach/ Kaanapali

2 Likes

Amazon offer:

Spent a week @ the Waldorf Astoria in Cabo. Don’t vacation in Mexico much but the stars aligned with dirt cheap F and standard award space. The climate is a perfect 70 and sunny every day with a cool breeze along the water. It’s somehow 10 degrees cooler once you get to this side of the tunnel. Bonkers.

5 Likes

Great tip, thanks. Since I am about to night drop the Volvo and need a ride both ways, I was able to stack that with rewards points on my Amazon CC and score another 5% off

2 Likes

RIU class members have additional 10% off when you book on their app, stacked with additional perks

How did you stack with points? I also bought it, but just earned 5% lol

I redeemed points ($) and what went on Amazon credit card earns 5% back.