Any success leasing a 2020 BMW X6?

you can certainly use my deal to help others - and id welcome any advice. I just meant the people who go “who spends @1200/month on a car” those comments dont help anyone. But sure give us your thoughts Chris

Im not sure I udnerstand what you mean by agreed upon value of the vehicle. The purchase price im paying is 92975 - the msrp from BMW was 99975

Net cap cost is not the purchase price. Look at your contract. Net cap cost is Gross cap cost - cap cost reduction.

It would help others to list selling price and rebates/incentives, since the only variable we can control is selling price. What was your MF?

This does not include the x6 xdrive 40i or x6 m50i - and the MF rate is very high compared to BMW financial it looks like.

I do agree i could have prob gotten a bit more shaved off

There’s nothing there that says the x6 doesn’t fall under “ALL 2020 NEW BMWS”, and his calc links all seem to have buy rate MF, so I’m lost as to what you’re referring to.

Wait 7 series are cheaper than I remembered, damn. I just looked at marketplace and there are broker posts for 700 pm with 1900 at signing. These things are actually a good value for the car…