Any room for improvement equinox LT 1.5L FWD 24 months 15K

Sorry that I’m not able to provide proper information

I walked into a chevy dealership and asked quote for equinox LT FWD 1.5L location is Michigan

24 months, 15000 miles per year, $0 down, monthly payment $280 including tax, $280 due at signing

He said RV as 69% and MF as 0.00071 (1.7%) so what do you think? even this price he didn’t promise me and said he can try, but he sounded like he can get it.

These are incentives what they said $1500 for competitive lease ~$1150 for employee discount $250 for credit card $250 for new customer + some more discount in msrp I guess

what do you guys think theres still room for improvement? here the link to the calculator, obviously except the monthly payment, MSRP, RV and MF, other numbers are my guess

Hard to comment on the price which shows 1.2% discount when there’s an undisclosed amount of fees rolled in. Would also help to know what state you’re in (for fees, taxes, etc). For example: is the 1.2% discount really 5% when you account for the fees rolled in? Is it 8%? Is it 3%? That’s kind of the issue here.

Sorry provided the state information now

End of the day $280 is what they said every month