Any of the Leasehackr brokers buying cars?

Hello!

I’m selling my 2020 XC40 with title in hand out of Virginia (VA).

I know some of the brokers here have mentioned that they buy vehicles, but I had a bit of a hard time finding their posts.

I’m also open to suggesitons on how to go about this. I’m hitting up the usual suspects (carvana, carmax, autonation, etc.).

How should I approach local dealerships? Cold call? Show up in person?

Thanks!
D

Check the marketplace section, there are multiple car buying services.

1 Like

If you bought out your lease you should be able to deal with any that service your area/region.

4 Likes

No broker here will beat the usual suspects from @jeisensc post. Here, I said it lol
Start getting on-line quotes. I had good experience with Driveway. And Carvana was also the highest on my S60 and XC90 in VA.
p.s. my dealer matched Carvana on the XC90. PM me if you don’t remember who he is :slight_smile:
Autonation in Sterling is a waste of time, they lowball you.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that on every occasion, I’ve had a broker here beat them by $850

3 Likes

Maybe. But I’ve also had a broker here who said he wouldn’t give me the same as Carvana (and eventually my local dealer). Actually, two brokers lol
And it was Volvo and in VA, as the OP.

If I’m not mistaken aren’t some of our brokers and dealers partnering with the forum on Equityhackr?

@Ursus I wouldnt say none of us will :sweat_smile: Weve done a good job at hitting the numbers higher a lot of times. Cant guarantee it but can certainly try. Lots of variables but weve been consistent in bringing top $$$ to the table. Happy to get a bid for you if needed!
@daliante email us your vin and miles and well see what we can do on this for you!
clutchautodeals@gmail.com

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.