Any luxury SUV lease deals? less than $450

There is a stelvio thread at the top of the forums. It isn’t quite luxury, but it is also possible to get one below $400 with nothing down.

Huh? What’s that??? (202020)

3 Likes

How nice is the Stelvio? anybody test driven it? Looks ok to me - on par with an X3?

not sure what the GX460 go for right now but those fell into that price range not too long ago

1 Like

I test drove it, the ride was a bit rough but the finishings made it feel nice. The power was decent in their sport mode and was somewhat fun to drive. As far as tech goes, there was nothing noteworthy about it, just your regular features. I’m hoping to get a 48k vehicle for $350/mo+ drive offs. I don’t know if that’s possible though.

1 Like

I drove the Stelvio… right after driving the X3 M40i. To me, I MUCH preferred the BMW.

Even the salesperson said, “generally you like it or you don’t, there’s not much in between” for the Stelvio.

1 Like

Try base MDX or maybe even Tech. Which region are you in ?

The GX might be closer to $550 depending on your region
You might be able to get an RX

Be careful with the Alpha leases and mileage. The maintenance service costs are crazy high. Typical Italian.

Jefferey check out my findings

1 Like

That seems like a really good deal for that MSRP

30,000 miles is a doozy. Change spark plugs !

The Stelvio is very small inside.

Honestly I’d look into an X3 or X5 loaner if I wanted something like that. I’ve seen posts here where people have definitely achieved less than $450 on those.

Avoid MDX they are crap now.

X5 loaner for less than 450? Must be unicorn deal. But who knows.

buick enclave goes around $300

Where can you find an Enclave for around $300?

Same question. Will take delivery tomorrow for 2018 Enclave for ~$300/month

Pretty sure you cannot get 2018 Enclave for $300 a month. Supply of them is still low and they are selling like hotcakes at the Jersey Shore