Any luxury makes/model with residual at or above 70%?

Are there any luxury makes/models with residual at or above 70%?

It would be great if there was some way to be alerted if/when this happens…

Suggestions?

Don’t we all love to replicate the 60K Mercedes lease under $300 ? :slight_smile:

Do you want to know about great lease payments or engage in an academic discussion of residuals?

Because the Infiniti Q50, Jag F-type, and Dodge Hellcat have been the best deals recently and only one of those has a 70% residual.

Residual Value is just 1 piece of the puzzle. You can get a good lease even with residual at 50% like the Q50 is at now. With little knowledge about dealer cash and negotiating you can get 25% discount on MSRP.

I checked edmunds.com and I don’t see any incentives for the Q50. Am I missing something? Should I look elsewhere?

The problem with Edmunds and the other sites is they really just list the above the table, publicly known, incentives from the factory. It’s all the below the table, direct to dealer, market support that is not published which helps get the deal to that kind of discount.

Q50 Premium is looking to be around 9k in cash support. Join the discussion here - 2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP 46,100 - 308.58 /mth without tax - Zero Down

1 Like

Yes, you should look here https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2017-infiniti-q50-awd-3-0t-msrp-46-100-308-58-mth-without-tax-zero-down/7940/171

Err, this forum?

Oh, two people already beat me to it.

What I meant was, look somewhere that navigates like Edmunds. Yes, this forum is great. It’s a bit of a treasure hunt to get the straight numbers.

So…the demo X3 I picked up through Raphael @ Sonic has a residual of 69%…about as close to 70% as one can get!!

Gross Cap cost $42,361.25
Residual $29,359.10
36/12

Out of curiosity, how long did it take for Rafael to respond and then to close the deal? Many, including me, are getting no love…

1 Like