Any good deals for a T8 S60 r_Design in SoCal

If you are going to approach a dealer that is offering buy rate and try to convince them to mark up the mf in exchange for a greater discount, that is an issue.

If they are already marking up the mf, you don’t have to justify to them why they should do it, so that discussion would never need to come up.

1 Like

okay this has piqued my interest now. Is this deal okay for SoCal? Looks like MF is high to me…this is for a new Inscription.

Edmunds can tell you if it actually is or not.

~11% pre-incentive isn’t bad by any means, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you could push a little more on a 19 t8

What year? Can you share dealer and contact? I’ve been shopping to.

@Ursus would you mind helping me find details on the $16,000 incentives? I’ve looked at Edmunds and autobytel and can’t find any up to date info on 2019s. I also don’t see it on the dealer’s lease calc. I’m trying to help a friend get a new 2019 S60 T8 in NorCal this month. Thank you in advance.

You can go to the Volvo website, configure the car you want and then you just have to change the year in the search bar to 2019 from 2020.

4 Likes

Thank you @bjam ! UGGGGHHH no $9,200 bonus in Norcal. Are rebate based on dealer zip or garaged zip?

Dealer’s zip.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks to the OP and others who contributed to this thread. I had 9 mo remaining on my 2018 Volvo S60 lease, and just traded it in for a new 2019 S60 T6 R-design. Took advantage of current factory lease incentives ($13,800 in SoCal), reasonable dealer discount (about 8% of MSRP), and lease pull-ahead program (Volvo ate $3,000 remaining on my old lease). MSRP $ 50,555, 24mo/10k lease with $540/mo and $2,000 DAS. I know these numbers are nothing to write home about, but I don’t really care. I wanted to buy the car to begin with - lease is just a mechanism to get 30% off retail price (incentives on a purchase are not even close). Anybody in the area who is in the market for a S60 should seriously consider one of the remaining 2019’s before they are gone.

2 Likes