Any EV9 lease deals out there yet someone willing to share?

But it may be worth comparing net cost of leasing for 3 years and purchasing at the end for a 5-6 year total hold time with an initial purchase (even if we’re talking about immediate buy out).

2 Likes

That’s starting to get much deeper in the weeds, as we’d have to analyze what used car loan APR would be available 3yrs from now.

I submit that 99.99% of humans will look at their monthly payment going up for what is now a 3yr old car at that point and they’ll just go lease a new one.

1 Like

Why dont you lease an EQS for a lot cheaper which is arguably a better car overall but definitely a better deal? I would do a 24 month EQS lease now and I bet EV9 will lease for half of what it is leasing now in two years.

3 Likes

You can get a $119K Mercedes Benz EQS 450 for less than what the EV9 is leasing for in SoCal. I’ve test driven both and they feel like they’re about the same amount of space.

1 Like

What are the numbers on that lease with zero drive off? Plenty curious how that math works.

Just contact one of the broker here who still offer eqs or take a look at those signed deal calculator - take out msd n do $0 down

All I am seeing is 7,500 miles per year options. That would be good if you only drive to the store and back, that wouldn’t even cover my daily commute. When searching didn’t see anything comparable with 36 months and 12,000 miles.

Everyone needing a lease on LH should become intimately familiar with the LH calculator.

Changing the miles automatically changes the RV in the calculator and recalculates the numbers.

1. changing miles is easy in LH Calculator.
  2. sometimes it’s cheaper to pay the overage miles at the end instead of paying it upfront. Check how much is the mile penalty n use the LH calculator to compare it.
1 Like

Check out the SIGNED deals and filter for Mercedes Benz. You’ll find quite a few with a breakdown of under $1,000 effective monthly for the EQS. There’s currently a $9,500 Fleet discount (Sam’s club, PenFed or AMEX) and a $7,500 Lease Bonus Cash from MBFS. I’m getting dealers offering pre-incentive discounts of 12%-14% off of MSRP.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the input. I was able to negotiate an additional $1k off of MSRP as well as increase the mileage to 15,000 (which I need for my commute) and got the payment down to $1,078 a month with zero drive off other than my $750 deposit.

Considering this was the car I wanted, I think I did ok overall. I didn’t want to take on the risk of financing if the residual doesn’t hold up. Most new financing APR I found weren’t better than the MF, nor much better than what USAA offers for used car loans. I can decide to buy or not after 3 years.

Got the lease payment to below 1.5% of MSRP. Not a great lease deal per say, but pretty solid given this is a new car on the market and most dealers aren’t marking it down at all. Other quotes I got were $1150 or higher from multiple dealers for 36/10k.

3 Likes

Glad you were able to push a bit harder to get some savings. Getting out of that Model X is what makes you the real winner after all this. Congrats!

2 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

1 Like

Yep, can’t go wrong with that.

1 Like

Sorry if I missed this in the chat already - isn’t Kia offering a lease deal on this still? $599 for the light RWD and $699 for the long range RWD? How is that $41k? Should be $21,564 for 36 mo…

Offer shown based on $5,999 due at lease signing including $599 first monthly payment, $4,750 capitalized cost reduction, $650 acquisition fee, plus tax, title, license and registration fees, dealer conveyance fee, processing fee or optional service fee and any emission testing charge. No security deposit required.

The national offer includes $5999 DAS plus thousands in taxes and tags. Divide all that by the term, add rent and taxes.

1 Like

And add that OEM ads don’t mean jack because they are not offers. Kia of N. America doesn’t have the legal right to sell or lease you a car.

The entity that can actually give you the keys, a dealership, can charge whatever tf it wants.

1 Like

That still doesn’t get you to $41k… $30k max? I’m not trying to defend the offer either, we aren’t jumping on it but if someone has one reserved… I’d definitely lease it vs buying.

Appears you’re basing that decision on a hypothetical (which is all the ad is). What’s the actual offer from someone who can give you the keys?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.