Any deals on the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio?

Did they have any fees, add ons, mf mark ups, etc that went with that? It’s not unusual for a big discount to not actually be what it seems because of everything that goes with it.

Leasehackr’s unintentional (?) business plan: 1. clueless folks show up wanting the sun on a platter. 2. regular LH’ers turn into piranhas 3. clueless folk duke it out/spew sillies to the piranhas delight and entertainment 4. most clueless folk exit shortly after 5. a few clueless survive, become part of the chosen. LH marches on.

20 Likes

I think this should be, like, a pinned post on the forum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have a valid offer for 10% off pre-incentive discount from a dealership on a QF?

Additionally, your MF and RV is completely off. Most recent program numbers are for a QF in August (according to Edmunds) and those were .00165 MF and 45% RV for 36 months at 10k miles a year.

I adjusted some of your numbers accordingly and you’re at an effective well above 1300/m which makes far more sense for this car.

Anyways, if you’re able to find QF for 10% pre-incentive discount you better FLY to that dealership and sign. Just check to see they didn’t load you with 10k in add-ons like nitro-fill tires.

Assuming you do have someone willing to play ball at 15% off it doesn’t look like there are any other incentives.

To get to an $800 payment you are looking at $11k paid at signing which gives you an effective payment of ~$1075 month on a 42 month term.

It looks like edmunds doesn’t have numbers for the QF so all of this could be moot if the numbers don’t align with the Veloce.

2021 lease programs are over so if this is a 22, you’re already looking at an abysmal 42%/3% residual for a 42 month lease. As such, you’re probably better off going the finance route. As for discounts, this is not a car we have seen that often, let alone in the current market conditions, so our opinions on discounts are not going to have from any data.

@datsun672 - Care to answer any of these questions?

I just noticed you are doing a 42 month lease instead of 36 or 39 months. You also put a $5k down payment with an assumed discount of 15% to get you to the mid $800s.

:point_up_2::point_up_2: - OP can claim they are being offered 10% off MSRP on this car. Let him post a deal sheet.

The residuals on AR’s are just brutal and my experimentation with pricing on Carvana suggests actual resale prices are very poor for the non QV models. However, I just priced a 2019 Stelvio QV on Carvana and was surprised by how well it has kept value - about 60% of MSRP! Of course, this is a crazy market, so who knows what resale would be like in 42 months, but I think I would roll the dice and buy it if I was OP and had a 10% discount offered.

All that said, I think I’d just get a Macan GTS at that price!

Totally agree !

1 Like

I clearly stated I have a company discount. the discount is close to 8%. Truecar is offering 10%. And yes it’s on a new '22. I will be asking for 15% if it happens it happens if not oh well. No one is driving this car in NY they are just sitting on lots. I’m in no rush, I’ll be patient for the right dealer to unload.

The only dealers with cars sitting on lots right now are dealers that “know what they have”.

4 Likes

I am not seeing that discount on a Quadrifoglio. The Truecar discount I am seeing (without a company code) is about 6% off.

On base Stelvios, I am seeing discounts ranging from 8 to 13% off in my area (North East).

Good luck scoring 15% off on a Quad.

You’re in NY? I think these all come with summer tires FYI.

1 Like

Dealers may not want to honor company discounts, just as they didn’t want to sell S60 T8 Polestar at invoice on a-plan.

This comment belongs in this thread, as well.

Theres nothing fruitful about piling onto the @datsun672 further re: the validity of the sought after deal.

To @datsun672 I say----

Chase after it (after arming yourself with as much info as you can) and see what transpires. You may have to spend an inordinate amount of time chasing this (and you may get every door slammed in your face and end up getting nowhere), but if you have the time, go after it and let the chips fall where they may. You never know…you may get lucky and forge a path that no one else has. You may also get the exact result everyone here has predicted. Only one way to find out!

3 Likes

Rodo is showing two at about 8% dealer discount. Obviously caveat emptor, but a dealer loaded those deals.

Ramsey has 4 copies all showing discounts on CarGurus.

OP, grind away and don’t let the haters and losers deter you!

MF for 42 months on this is .00259, meaning at 15% off, you’re at $1400/mo

1 Like

I’m only speaking for myself, but I am not trying to hate on OP.

Just trying to set realistic expectations.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.