Any Charger Daytona 392 Deals Out there?

You must want that car really bad if you posted that terrible of a deal on here. These cars are just not leading well right now… May want to hold out to see if the deals get better.

Thanks for confirming, I felt like it was terrible based on the history of some of the deals people were posting in other threads. Just wasn’t sure if others were getting better deals and/or it was just this dealer that didn’t want to budge. I do want the car but not if the deal is terrible.

I just think majority of dodge dealerships suck. I just inquire about a 50k msrp vehicle and was quoted 725 a month. I replied back this is hellcat monthly territory. And they reply back by email exactly these words.
Thanks for getting back to me! We just sold a hellcat and his payment was approx. $1100 a month… What are you expecting monthly payment wise on a $50k challenger?

wow that is insane! When I sat down on the daytona 392 the salesman came back in the high 800’s, I literally got up and he was like wait a sec, let me take another stab. We eventually got to 550 per month but that isn’t anywhere close to some of the people that were picking up the 17’s earlier in the year.

I picked up my 2018 scat pack charger for $510 a month. 1500 down including first months payment. They paid of my remaining lease payments totaling about $3,700. Not the best deal but i was comfortable with it.

looks like we bought the same car.

Nice ride you got there.

What was the Msrp and what was the end cost?

Msrp was 48k they dropped it down to 40k but then added on my final lease payment plus tax so it came back up to 44k.

Where, if you don’t mind me asking

Finnegan dodge over in Rosenberg,Tx

Im showing 12.5K in incentives? Could this be real?!

Why not click to read the details to see if you qualify for all of it?

Where are you seeing more details?

I would assume if you scroll down or click on the “13,” it would show you.

You can always google that code and typically there will be a page on the dodge site that explains it.

I feel like that’s a typo… no way there offering $12000 in bonus cash.

It’s not bonus cash - it’s IDL. Independent Lease Cash. I.e. cash they pay to, for example, Ally or US Bank if you lease through them. Note that those banks have different (lower) RVs and higher MFs. In the end, if the dealer’s willing to ALSO give you a reasonable discount (not like $1-2K), then you can get a better deal this way. And probably if you’re looking to purchase at the end, you might get a better deal.