Any brokers from New England with Columbus Day GREAT DEALS?

I keep seeing other parts of the country listed with amazing last minute deals-wondering if there’s any brokers that have great deals on trucks(ZR2 diesel) etc or suvs w/winter capability (:wink:

Try David (@Leasard ) from Leasard, he has connections for Honda, Hyundai and Toyota.

He has specials posted on his website and you can also request any vehicle / option pairing you like. I think he gets most of his deals via McGovern, just outside of Boston, but not sure that’s the only dealership he deals with. Good Luck.

Sorry, I didn’t take note that you’re looking for a diesel truck, Leasard and those 3 manufacturers are probably not the right fit for you.

Thanks -I actually got a great quote from him On a highlander but I need somethingwith little more guts so I can get home in the winter.

I don’t think theirs any brokers in New England /Massachusetts

How about guts and glory?

This should get you up Mt Washington if you need in winter.

:joy:that was cute ***love the pricing & turning radius & looks BUT the crash tests are horrible

Just got quoted 530$ for 48 months on the zr2 truck and 498 $ before taxes on the 2018 Chevy Traverse lt -0 down

Those numbers seems crazy high. What term and mileage are you looking for / need? I have to imagine an Awd Highlander was a lot lower than the Traverse and will do just as good if not better in snow. BTW, please post the deal offer you received on the highlander so others can benefit and compare.

Also, where do you live that you believe you need a much beefier diesel engine truck?

I think you need to decide on what you want / need. All the trucks in your posts are not diesel, which will be more expensive than a gas based SUV.

I live in small town Massachusetts on a lake-to get home theirs a mountain hill 2 miles to the top then a dirt road that isn’t maintained-it’s bad in winter.
I like the idea of a smaller truck that’s a beast w/great gas mpg And I thought this had a nice high residual we get a better lease payment ?
The. Traversed look like it had the ground clearance absolutely love the look and inside there’s a company called Cargill Chevy that lets you do a 2 Day Test Dr. and since both vehicles Are new models I was gonna take them up on that offer and try before I buy-(theirs no traverse 18s in my area to even look at w/o driving an hour+
Leasard broker on here gave me the highlander quote
I’m waiting for cargill Chevy to give me the numbers emailed this morning -I’ll post when I know(their being very slow and I actually requested a new sales person because the one just left me hanging for 2 weeks AFTER I sent my liscence copy,proof insurance to him

The terms I want are basically the cheapest lol -But I prefer a 24 month 10 to 12,000 mile or 36

So what are the deal terms Leasard provided on the Highlander and what did you get back on the Traverse from Cargill Chevy?

Posting the terms helps other members trying to duplicate a deal at the same dealership, or others nearby. Giving back is what this community is all about.

1 Like

Leasard gave me no details as I didn’t move forward -but it was 420.$ 0 down including first month payment & all taxes in the xle model…in his website the le special is …

Cargill Chevy dropped off 3lt 2018 traverse yesterday @ 1 pm & they will pick it back up tomorrow morning for my 2 day test drive .vague numbers they gave me on email with no details 48 month 12 k year 485$
I’m waiting for actual lease quote with numbers so I can post up & get opinions .

On a side note this is an awesome vehicle-drives way smaller than it is-nice handling visibility amazing amount of space only issue I’m concerned with is winter driving and not having true 4 wheel .i already drive a Yukon Denali and this drives nicer due to the others BODY ROLL…
Be back ASAP -

they emailed me quote
MSRP 46,470.00
Selling Price 45009.26 Invoice

36 month lease 575 a month includes reg title dealer fees before tax
725 $ 24 months

Those numbers seems pretty horrible to me, only 3% off of MSRP. Maybe post the specs of that vehicle in @chevysalesgirl thread, and see what she thinks you should be getting for min discounts and incentives etc.

Cargill won’t be agressive as she is, but at least you’ll know more about what to expect from GM.

1 Like

Thanks :woman_pilot: q-I noticed that the windows fog up easy and there was actually some condensation in the headlights in the morning both days-Gas mileage was fantastic I don’t know if it’s that auto stop but it felt weird sometimes driving the engine revs down on a straight awayS-
Is very nice to get a 2 Day Test Dr. to really see if you like the vehicle but I think they would give me an actual printout of everything by email-Kinda shady

I still have this car-They are picking it up today-(day 5)swapping out for a Tahoe test drive

Wow, a 5day test drive nice. Let us know what u think of the Tahoe compared to the Traverse.

Yeah them leaving it with me for that long made me nervous-I just took it for a little trip and there is no comparison that traverse is so much nicer!It drives better !I mean way better…it’s way bigger on the interior there so much more storage Easier to park gas is better…

I was supposed to get captains chairs second row and they gave me bench …it feels completely claustrophobic and there’s No room behind the third row…