⚡️ endeavorauto / VW / ID.4 / March Programs Coming Soon

Great post, thanks for the info. Is DC fast charging available on non-Pro (Standard/S) vehicles?

2 Likes

Yes! The info from VW USA is quite vague. This is in part to their pending testing with their new 62kWh battery. Canadian dealer literature showed a 135kW DCFC max rate, similar to the advertised rate for all 2022 ID.4s. As they finalize the EPA range and DCFC charging rate for the 62kWh (Standard & S) trims it will be reflected on their website.

1 Like

how can I transfer my existing reservation ? will it change my number in the queue ?

I’ve had this concern before, and according to my dealer who asked the region manager, you will not lose your place in the queue

how can I transfer my existing reservation though ?

All you have to do is call VW Customer Care at 1 (800) 822-8987, and request for a representative to have your reservation transferred. PM me and I can give you all the details to have it transferred to mine.

Do you have any insight when 2023 models with the smaller battery be delivered? I was on the wait list for Ioniq 5 and now need to decide if I can wait for id4, or should go with an ICE vehicle.

anyone want to go in on a group home in NJ???

7 Likes

I’ve been told that the 82kWh models have priority, but no real backed up evidence. I placed my reservation on 07/25 for a 22 Pro AWD (82kWh), with my invitation to lock on 08/14 when I changed it to a 23 “S” RWD (62kWh), using the ID.4 Reservation Assistant chrome extension I found on Reddit, it says it’s expected November to December.

Not deal related, but I would buy this in a heartbeat if it had the Bird’s eye/360 camera feature. That’s the one option my wife will NOT give up. Kia, Hyundai and a bunch of other EV’s have it, I guess VW chose not to add it. :frowning:

1 Like

It must be your lucky day because the 2023 ID.4 Pro Plus trims include “Area View”, new option for 2023

Here’s a youtube video on the europe model with it:

Do you know if we can convert a ‘22 to a ‘23 order and get priority? I have an existing locked ‘22 order expected to land in October.

Hey good luck with your new business, this is awesome. Always nice to see new competition especially if it’s from one of our own.

6 Likes

Well I stand corrected on that, but I did notice they don’t have the ventilated seat option :frowning:
We just built one on the site, and my wife doesn’t like any of the color options.

If this is going to be her daily driver replacing a 2022 Rav4 Prime XSE, then it’s gotta have EVERYTHING

I wish you luck though, we are in south NJ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I recently read this Reddit post that should clear up a few things for you

https://www.reddit.com/r/VWiD4Owners/comments/wp1j4c/2022_reservation_to_a_2023/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

We can try and see if you can still move your order to my dealer for $1000 off if you’d like ; )

I assume this is open to MA residents?

1 Like

great to see you here too! Heck of a deal

MA residents ordering with a MA dealer may get $2500 from the state but has to be a MA dealer.

https://mor-ev.org/

I am looking at the AWD Pro, not sure I ll be able to keep it under $50k

1 Like

I might be interested. I need to test drive it first. Lease or finance?