Another LT1 Camaro. $38.6k MSRP, $314 w/$100 DAS +DMV, 39/10

I’m a little premature, and the deal could still be squashed on Monday when the business manager is back in the office, but I figured it would be good to get another data point on here for others to refer to. One outstanding issue is DMV (MVC in NJ). Salesperson is kind of stumped and thinks I do it myself when it arrives (getting it from out of state), but I’m pretty sure that can’t happen. We’ll see. In any case, will be under $400 typically in NJ.

I do have to pay shipping, but I couldn’t get anybody any closer to come close to this, even with shipping taken into account. So you could consider it ~$1k DAS and $316/mo when you add shipping and MVC costs.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Camaro LT1 coupe
MSRP: $38605
Selling Price: $37305
Monthly Payment: $316
Drive-Off Amount: $100 (was a deposit I just didn’t want to bother getting back)
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00028
Residual: 64%
Incentives: $3k ($2250 regional conquest and $750 supplier)
Region: northeast
Leasehackr Score: 10.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Chevrolet&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=38605&sales_price=37305&months=39&mf=.00028&dp=0&dealer_fee=75&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=3000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=64&reg_fee=0&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true&dealerFee_check=false&govFee_check=false

14 Likes

I told you you’d get something done! Can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

Most Chevy salesmen don’t even know the options on the cars they’re selling. DMV related questions go above their head.

I think once the mgr comes in you’ll be fine and it’ll get sorted out

I have a similar deal lined on a similar priced car but not sure if I want it yet… ha

Congrats on the car. Post pics.

1 Like

What is holding you back?

Another LH LT1 hack well done. Congrats and enjoy!

3 Likes

Don’t really need a 2nd car especially that I recently inked a deal on a 3 series during the holidays.

This is more of a want, than need so I feel like the dealer can go alittle deeper on discount, especially that I have supplier and conquest. I’m okay if the car gets sold fyi. Typically I’m not the one to cry over a few hundred bucks if it’s the car I want, but given the situation I’m in the deal would have to be extremely strong for me to jump on it.

I absolutely don’t need it, and I’m not even too keen on the want. If I like it, maybe I’ll sell One of my other cars. If not, I think odds of making a few bucks on it in the summer are very good.

2 Likes

We’re in the exact same predicament .

If I were to get this, I can easily transfer my 3 series to a family member who’s BMW lease ends next month but the question for me is, do I give up a compact luxury sedan and get into a 2 door muscle car ha.

I have 2 kiddos, so while my soon to be 9yo daughter can fit in the back, it wouldn’t be ideal for longer trips etc.

Come on you two…This is a completely irrational purchase. Especially when your car has been under 6in of snow for a month lol. But it’s a lot of fun to drive, but I wouldn’t over extend myself or keep this as a DD with kids.

3 Likes

This will be 6th car for me. Absolutely not needed. Lol.

4 Likes

If you can afford 6 cars and they’re not all super cars, I think you will drop one and keep the Camaro. I still grin when I hit the gas on this thing. $10/day is well worth it.

2 Likes

But my other 2 dailies are an ML63 and Charger Daytona. Sure, the Camaro is quite a bit faster than my Charger, but nowhere near as useful or cool looking.
Only thing I could see doing is finish putting my Coronet back together and sell that off. My family might not let that happen unless they fall in love with the LT1. Lol.

The other two are my wife’s van, which is paid for and has lifetime warranty, and her X2 lease. She’d obviously want another SUV in 9 mos when that is done. UNLESS I give her my ML. Hmmmm…

2 Likes

Can never have too many cars

8 Likes

Haha this is my daily with 3 kids. I don’t put all 3 in often, but at least 2-3 times per week. Longest trip is about 20min before they start complaining.

Do it!

No vacations to spend money on…

So spend it on cars.

7 Likes

That actually makes sense. You can’t do road trips with kids in this car but you can DD them to school

1 Like

Does anyone know if the GM Family First Discount is combinable with the $2250 conquest cash?

good god. I can’t even keep track. Totally forgot about the wife’s 500C.

1 Like

So is this signed or what?

Fedex was sent for noon delivery today and now Fedex saying it is delayed and should be here “by end of day”