Another LT1 Camaro. $38.6k MSRP, $314 w/$100 DAS +DMV, 39/10

Paperwork did not arrive. I checked tracking last night at 10:30 and it still said “by end of day.” Checked again this morn and now reads “no projected delivery available.” I see it somehow wound up in TN at 3:30am. Good grief.

On the transport front, the company I signed with has yet to confirm a date and time for pickup. So I relisted with Uship last night to restart the hunt. What a mess.

Paperwork arrived. Took some sleuthing to figure out what they did to the numbers, but this is how it shook out in the end. I’ll update again after I visit the MVC next month and pay them.

2 Likes

Wow, so a legit sign and drive for $316 with tax?

Dude your cars take up more space than the house does.

That’s a sick deal!! I’m having trouble figuring out the rebates that chevy is offering… i see the lease conquest of $1750 the customer cash of $1000 and I qualify for first responder… I also see a regional offer for the northeast of $750… do I have this correct??

Probably not. $1k customer cash is for purchase. Many areas in the NE are $1750 +$500 regional conquest.

What about NY area? Thus stuff is so hard to find sometimes and I know the dealer isn’t going to tell me…

Effort pays off, nice!

1 Like

beats me. thing that I found handy was going to a dealer’s website who has the “start the buying process” link to GM. Select the lease tab and enter your zip, then go to the incentives button and select lease conquest. Based on your zip, it will tell you.

So here is a totally random dealer. Go here and select the Start Buying Process. In the new window, select Lease, then enter your zip and click See If I’m Eligible. Check the box for 2007 or newer competitor and Save. You’ll see exactly what your competitive lease cash is.

That’s not my house or cars I was just trying to poke at @Qbrozen who is now acquiring his 6th car!

That picture would like like my house when we all lived at home in high school and college if you added about 5 more cars parked on the lawn.

1 Like

Oh I get that. Grew up with two cars on the lawn! And 3-5 more in the driveway

hey, hey, get it right. It is my 7th! lol!
I had to add an edit later in this thread because I forgot the Fiat I gave my wife in November.

1 Like

You could drive a different car every day of the week.

If only I drove that much. Seriously, this is just silly. All these cars and no place to go! Lol.

Sometimes I question the value of having an HOA, and then I see a photo like this.

3 Likes

Looks like deals may have gotten a hair better this month. The dealer I worked with in MI has 2 more LT1s, both manual transmission. Reach out if you want my salesperson contact info. She seems to be open to working deals on the others.

1 Like

I would be interested!

my dealer had 4 across its network if interested and local to MA shoot me a PM and i can point you their way.

Every dealer I speak with is claiming the Camaro’s have $0 incentives. If you use the “shop GM” website, it specifically states to check the box if you are a currently own or lease a 2007 or newer GM vehicle". If you check the box, it applies the $750 and the $1,500 incentive. Is everyone just playing hardball because it is the beginning of the month?

Usually the first few days is confusing for dealers to get new lease incentives. I say check back later this week.