Another Jeep GC 4XE $412 - $1179 DAS

Yeah we don’t get whatever the $2k GLBC incentive is, and I don’t qualify for returning lessee (loyalty?) so it’s about $4k less or $150/mo more on this deal. You’re in Kentucky, wouldn’t “great lakes” be a Michigan or Wisconsin region incentive?

It’s always -1% from 10k to 12 on every term, but 12k to 15k can vary from -1% to -2% depending on the term length (24 months is -1%)

Yeah I’m not sure, that’s what pops under my zip code, Kentucky is in a weird spot geographically and even at work we kinda get thrown around like I’m in the Indianappolis district but my HR is in Atlanat lol

It’s that easy to do chrome delete? Have you tried it? May want to do that on ours.

He’s referring to the front grill rings, those are a simple pop off and on. The chrome trim around the window and front fascia going to be a bit trickier.

Yah, only the 7 little grill trims are that easy. Everything else on the front end requires removing the bumper to swap out.

If anyone is trying to score a deal on one of these 2022 GC 4XE’s, take a look at Autonation’s site. Not sure if they will actually play ball, but there’s some big discounts listed before incentives. One in Texas with $9500 off.

1 Like

Hi OP,
I am trying the same DAS amount put but i am
Getting 572$ per month .
Below is the break down.

P. S. I am in Texas.

OPs deal has a ~10% discount on MSRP before incentives

1 Like

Throw 10 percent of the msrp in the calculator under trade in value and hopefully you get your number

1 Like

How do you negotiate with dealers on emails… All dealers I called will not budge for discounts unless I step in dealership.

Yea through email is amazing teach us. This is an amazing deal

Send me a DM.

I’m no expert, I’ve just learned so much from this forum and if I can help you I will.

They have $4K of dealer ads that they don’t negotiate well on.

Found a '22 Base with wheels and Lux package (MSRP of $66k) yesterday. It has pictures on their site showing snow in the background so they have had it for a while and when I asked for a lease quote I got …$725/month with first due at signing and when asked if they can get any lower I was told “no”. Almost impressive.

Allot of these GC’s are going to end up having birthdays, that floorplan must be crushing these dealers.

1 Like

I found a '22 yesterday as well that looks like its been there a while based on the scenery in the background- I offered $58k (~$64k MSRP) and waiting to hear back but so far crickets on what was a pretty responsive person to begin with.
We shall see…

A little advice. If you simply ask for a lease quote you are going to get garbage every time.

2 Likes

I think the approach of saying what you will do today will weed out the delusional, although any dealer still seating on a '22 at this point is pretty delusional.

1 Like

Interesting…you offer a number off of MSRP (before rebates/incentives) then?