Another JagWag Deal in Mass! $594 PM for an $84K MSRP

you’re a bad person, stop tempting me…

They’re marinating these here in MD for over 260 days already according to cargurus.

And the hackers benefit from it! If it was a pretty car, it’d be gone already, though :joy:

The MSRP on these is just not realistic. I’m not surprised they’re sitting. They priced them within a few thousand of the MB wagon, which is a MUCH better car and better wagon.

There’s no way I’m paying more than a 2-3k premium over a sedan price. Jag priced these at 64k when the equivalent Volvo is over 10k less.

Jaguar, fellas, what are ya thinkin??

Was thinking the same about V90. A great looking wagon for less.

Jag is V6 comparing to 2.0 turbofart on V90, but it’s not worth > $10K difference IMHO.

1 Like

Love the look of these, but my XE I hacked a year ago has spent 4months of the first year at the dealer due to various issues mainly infotainment related.

2 Likes

You know that I beg to differ on that, same type of loaner (6k miles) 68k MSRP car, I was getting quotes of 800+ with money down, I ran away from that dealer.

The quotes you got only mean that you did not negotiate a good deal.

That’s true, but no Volvo dealer I spoke with said they take deprecation (for loaners) into account on leases, I assume that’s a lie, but having them come up with another 10+% off I didn’t see happening so I stopped bothering with them, only one dealer in all that I visited/talked to actually seemed like they wanted to sell/lease a car to me.

I wasn’t talking about this particular JagWag deal. It is a great deal on a great looking car, considering the MSRP and payments. But I was rather comparing wagons with $15-20K difference in sticker. Lease deals are fluid and change constantly.

Called back yesterday with my terms. Got a call this morning and ended up joining the JagWag gang…$22K off!

1 Like

Well done! Which dealership? Colorado?

Stevinson Imports — Colorado

Thx for heads up on these deals, very helpful!

Would be very interested in one at this price

Message me if you want
Expires end of month

Boston here. Do you know if there is a SUV deal? And sorry for being a noob, but how do I send a PM? Can’t seem to find the right menu.

Wow! Wish I saw this 2 weeks ago. I’m in Andover, MA. I just leased a 2018 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport fully loaded Santorini Black with Pimento red interior. $0 down, sign and drive for $497/month. Definitely would have preferred this Jagwag.

Jumped on a 2018 Jaguar F-Pace 25T R Sport ($61K)…3yr/12k miles only fees down (~1900)…All in $600 on the nose.

They also made a remaining payment on my last MB Lease.

1 Like