Another JagWag Deal in Mass! $594 PM for an $84K MSRP

Just 2 of these former loaners at this deal

Solid deal but that is one ugly body (my opinion only - I just think wagons are ugly). Is this supposed to compete with the Panamera? That’s a pretty solid payment, nice hookup!

If I write it out, I could remember every car I’ve owned, I might just have to do that. I might not remember your name, but I can definitely remember what car you drive.

Definitely doesn’t compete w the Panamera. If you don’t like wagons it’s not for you, but as far as wagons go, it’s arguably the best looking one on the market.

3 Likes

I am not on the east coast, and don’t need one this loaded but this is a great deal and if it was local it would be hard to pass up

Hey, anyway they’ll ship the car out to California? :smiley:. If so, my dad will get it :stuck_out_tongue:

32nd car? Wow… I’ve had 4 cars in my life, lasting me approximately 28 years…

1 Like

Of course they would if you pay for it.

pfffft … amateur …

eisenman has a commitment issue and you are a little too clingy and need to learn to let go

1 Like

so now you are gonna tell us your black book has more than 32 names in it???

I agree… Still trying to find that “perfect” replacement for the '05 Legacy GT wagon… I do like this car, but the reviews are meh for the price / supposed power. Apparently slower than cars with 50-80 hp less (which means it might actually be slower than my LGT is now - I have upgraded the turbo), shifting is not crisp, interior isn’t great, not that sporty, etc. For $600/month, I want something FASTER than my car.

I’m looking at Stinger GT1/2 / Q50 RS, just scared off by some of the reported issues with both. 2019 Stinger GT1 just might be what I want. Or a killer deal on an S5 Sportback. Still thinking about this one a little, though.

1 Like

Ugh dont say that! I would never take a Kia or Infiniti over this car. What other car is even comparable for $600 per month? HP isn’t everything. It’s got 380HP and really moves. As a daily driver, it is a phenomenal car and perfect lease candidate.

Personal opinion coming but I think Infiniti’s are lame. There’s nothing special about them as a wannabe luxury car. The Jag is just so unique. When you see it parked every day, it’s something special to look at.

But, it’s all preference!

1 Like

Is it $0 down or $2158 down? Confused by the paperwork

Yeah, I get that. But I doubt there’s any mod scene for this car (I’ve always modded my cars), the closest dealer is ilke 20 miles away (something important for a Jag) and out of my way.

How’s the rear legroom? A must-have, since the kids are growing. Had to rule out any 3-series due to that…

Then again, I’m in CA, so it’s not really possible anyway…

$0 down as in $0 Cap cost

If you find a killer deal on an S5 Sportback, let me know, I’l throw all fiscal responsibility into the wind and lap it up. Man, I love those.

Loving this car

Don’t even think about it jrouleau. Whilst the sportbrake is sweet, for that payment your deal affords us both a Tundra Ltd and an offroad Tacoma and I can tell you these two blow the lid off the sportbrake …

I’m jealous! I got my SVR in Mass. Wish I could swap as the ftype isn’t a baby hauler. I think this is one of the best looking wagons on the road.