Another data point: 2023 EQS 450+ SUV $613+tax effective, $0 DAS, max MSDs

Does anyone know if there is any kind of loyalty that can be stacked?

Congrats! I also signed a deal in CA this weekend. It’s all about finding the right dealer!

2 Likes

Anyone know how much is going to cost to ship from CA to NY? Most I have gotten here is 10% off.

about a dollar a mile. Maybe 80cents if its long distance

Thank you! But ouch that’s not cheap! Let the hunt continue…

No loyalty incentive. I maxed out the available incentives.
The corporate fleet and penfed is $3500, in lieu of the $2500 dealer cash. It’s either fleet or penfed or dealer cash, cannot combine these.

No dealer I’ve talked to is taking the penfed so far… so might have to stick out to dealer cash. Dont have fleet

Maybe the EQS sedan haters will like the SUV look better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! Please share deal if you don’t mind.

Edit: disregard, I see you did. Congrats again and well done!

1 Like

Can you please explain that? If you add 9.5% tax (for LA as an example), the payment goes way up and effective goes up by ~$100. Did you skip some fees, etc to back into the 640/mo?

Also, aren’t all of these incentives taxable in CA? Obviously, makes no diff with no tax.

That’s correct, the monthly does go up with taxes disproportionately mostly due to the taxed incentives. Only the federal and EV Conquest were listed as taxable though, as the fleet was entered as part of the discount. Other members reported the same for CA.

The title says $613 and the text says $640. What was the ultimate payment?

Could you post your contract or deal sheet? My dealer is willing to match as long as I show something to drive them even lower.

We do not talk about LH Club!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why not just tell them you will sign today if they meet your numbers?

Haha definitely didn’t mention LH! They just gave me a great deal, but for anything lower they asked to show something similar to match.

Anyone know how generous they are with ev conquest? If a family member has one, could I stretch to have it applied?

No even same address doesn’t work, has to be same person.

It can be a co-signer right?

IME this is dealer dependent. Some said they’re willing to do household provided same garaging address, others signers name only.