Announcing the Craziest Residual Ever!

Something along the tune of 10% off with an order? :grimacing:

1 Like

not bad…what about allo

I’m listening. Yellow & 6 speed or bust.

Cheaper than I had anticipated. :man_shrugging: $44,335

$500+ effective is a lot for a car literally no one is excited about.

2 Likes

If you get a complete stripper, one pay comes out to $9600 plus tax so like $400/mo plus tax on a z sport manual 24/10k (assuming 500 doc and 500 dmv)

To note, only 4500 is depreciation and 5100 rent charge :scream:

1 Like

Other than an LT1, what would other potential alternatives be at that price (or lower)?

I agree, that I believe the masses aren’t terribly ecstatic about the new Z. OTOH, the previous Z’s didn’t fit that bill either. These are great cars for what they are intended to be, and that is a driver’s car. (at least the 350z & 370z were).

Sign me up for the one pay !

I see that dealers don’t even have their incoming’s listed ! Presold or Adm’s here we come.

Yeah, a one pay on a stripped sport would be less than $10k. ~$416/mo to rent a new Z seems like a fairly good deal, especially with this market. (obviously that excludes insurance, tires, etc.)

There seems to little to no inventory.

What’s the markup on one of these? $10k+?

:rofl: then what use is that residual loll J/K. I think in today’s market, its not a bad deal for someone who can fit in and enjoy for two years. I would definitely try one out if I was 15 - 20 years younger. Unfortunately, at 6’2 with 2 kids and the lady, have to pass.

EDIT: AFTER looking at the front end on Nissan website… :grimacing: why Nissan why ? I remember the rebirth of the Z in 2000’s was so exciting.

2 Likes

I think most are in transit.

I have no idea. There will always be a dealer willing to do MSRP.

1 Like

Not this dealer…

2 Likes

Wow that is nuts. You can pickup a M4 for that monies.

3 Likes

In for one even if I just drive for 6 months. I miss having a manual daily

1 Like

Solid deal for a manual sports car!*

Part of me really wants a modern manual sports car then the other part reminds myself that I barely drive the one I have (ok fine it’s more a ‘sports coupe’) and even the one-pay would rival the full value of the one I have. Always fun to dream though.

I’m also in the wife & 2 kids boat.

Edit: at MSRP. Once you add markup, it’s not worth it especially given the money factor.

1 Like

But have you heard the dealer’s defense…

The Nissan dealer employee stated that the Z markup is just like food and shoes

1 Like

Once we get away from fungible commodities like “what’s the best deal on a compact rn?” we are getting into niche products that are much more personal and emotional transactions.

The allure of “cheapest price” is very low to me on those.

It’s like buying gas vs eating a steak. Prioritizing price on one, satisfaction on the other.