Historical 2020 Hyundai Deals - šŸ’š ANDY's Deprecated Old Thread ==> See my new thread for 2021 Deals!

Yes! Plenty of really cheap cars are available for NY residents! See my Hybrids starting at $139/month.

For EVs, I still have the most inventory selection of the Kona EV.
SEL, Limited, and Ultimate trims, for both NY and NJ residents are in-stock.

Demand has recently surged, especially on the lower trims, due to the ā€œfire saleā€ pricing youā€™ve seen here on Leasehackr. I will list my EV SEL pricing soon if the inventory survives the weekend!

Iā€™ve noticed a lot of competing brokers are now offering the Kona EV at similar pricing as well, here are 10 reasons that set me apart:

If you are shopping any new Hyundai, please text me at 551-204-8712.

Iā€™m planning to get a Hyundai Elantra N Line DCT in Blue color. Do you have any good lease deals on this one? btw Iā€™m in the Chicago land area.

Elantra N-Line is more rare than Sonata N-Line at the moment. Still waiting for those to trickle in. I have one in stock, but itā€™s not blue.

Text at 551-204-8712 for quotes. I will update with all new models as they trickle in!

1 Like

Helloā€¦do you work with dealers in MI or northern OH, or would I need to transport a vehicle from you to MI (48331)?

Many thanks in advance.

Do you do Genesis or just all Hyundai?

A post was merged into an existing topic: NJ.lease (Andy) - Broker - NJ, NY, CT, PA - Electric & Gas HYUNDAIs

I do support MI and OH. Please text me at 551-204-8712, and indicate which model and trim youā€™re interested in, to see if I have local pickup options, or weā€™ll need to ship in the vehicle youā€™re interested in.

I do broker Genesis deals for the same $249 broker fee. However, I donā€™t currently have a posted Genesis ad as I make no claims of being competitive with other luxury makes listed on this forum.

Whereas my economy cars lease deals are among the lowest 3-year cost of ownership in the country, Genesis lease deals are still a tough sell compared to the other Premium & Luxury makes.

I will match or beat Genesis pricing, so donā€™t hesitate to text me at 551-204-8712 if youā€™re intersted in any new Hyundai or Genesis.

Hello - Would you be able to ship a Kona electric to Birmingham, AL? Interested in your Kona deals.

Thanks,
Lee

Yes! I can ship a Kona Electric to Alabama.

However, given that it is the end of the month, it will be best to wait until April numbers are updated (early next week, the latest). If the car gets cheaper, youā€™ll want to pay the lower price, as you wonā€™t receive it off the truck until April anyway.

Iā€™m not currently taking any new orders for March, but please text me at 551-204-8712 to start queueing up for April deals!

Updating 4/2: I am in the process of updating numbers for April. Responses to text messages will be delayed until later today. Some models got cheaper, some stayed the same. Looking forward to sharing the updated numbers soon, once they are double and triple checked!

2 Likes

Do you work with any dealer(s) in Texas?

I do support Texas deals. All my SUV deals are AWD, so these are shipped to TX for the same price or better as local dealers are offering on FWD models!

P.S. April numbers are going live today. I have some great deals lined up, in the final phases of proofreading before going live. Thanks to all those that have reached out for the numbers. Theyā€™re almost here!

3 Likes

Nice! Any Sonata N lines available?

SUPER interested in the Kona!

Update 4/3/2021

I have updated pricing on most models.

Happy April! Hop into a New Hyundai this season!

Notable changes

• Kona pricing has massively improved. Iā€™ve got you, @paratrooper!!
  • Elantra Value is back down to $139
  • Ioniq EV LIMITED and Hybrid (Base) are both down to $88 and $99 respectively.
  • 2021 Elantra Pricing is more Aggressive
  • Santa Fe Calligraphy Trim (just this trim) got cheaper by $50/mo
  • Palisade pricing is released for all trims/configurations
  • Sonata and Elantra N-Line are available. Elantra Hybrid is now available.
  • Pricing for Hyundai Venue Denim trim is now listed
  • Tuscon & Sonata pricing stayed the same from March

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: See the first post for all pricing, process, and contact info!:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

:electric_plug:See the second post for EV and Hybrid specific content

Text is still the best way to reach me, 551-204-8712. Thank you to all of those that reached out this weekend. I am working through the queue and continuously working on ways to more efficiently serve you. Thank you for your patience, and for choosing me to broker your deals!

1 Like

Fellow Hackrs,
Iā€™ve gotten a tremendous amount of interest in the ā€œHop Into a New Hyundaiā€ April event and my text message backlog is continuing to growā€¦

Iā€™m through all inquiries from Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and still working on Inquiries and Deliveries/Pickup Appointments for Texts from Yesterday and Today. Text again if you need immediate assistance, my response time should start coming back to normal tomorrow.

I am working on texting everyone back and sincerely apologize for delays in response. Please anticipate a text response time of 24-36 hours.
Donā€™t hesitate to text me at 551-204-8712 with any questions. Double-texting is
fine, and Iā€™m working to get back to everyone and get you your cars as soon as I can!

I am honored that so many of you are considering me for your Hyundai needs. As in previous months, I will make every effort to rise to the occasion!

Thank you!
-:green_heart: Andy

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: See the first post for all pricing, process, and contact info!:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

Hi Andy, text you yesterday. Iā€™m from Illinois. Are there any available Kona EV to sell in/ ship to Illinois ?

If now, how about Sonata Hybrid?

1 Like

Most of my IL, MD, and TX customers are less than thrilled at the increased taxes (4-figure number), however I do support these states if youā€™re willing to pay the increased price due to state laws (and shipping).

This AM, Iā€™m still sitting on about 50 unread text threads at various stages in the process.

I recognize that if you need a car TODAY, I may not be the most expedient option.
Still working on getting everyone served, and improving my process so I can get through your questions and deliveries more quickly.

This week has been a good stress test to whip my process in shape before CHARGE UP NJ makes a triumphant return.

Thank you for your patience and your interest in my one-of-a-kind Hyundai leasing experience.

1 Like

Thank you, Iā€™ll wait for your response to my request

Do you also handle Hawaii? When searching my zip code you came up.

Sent you a text yesterday and today, hope to hear back from you soon!