šŸ’š Andy | Hyundai | August 2022 - Preorder your Vehicle Today! | Buy or Lease Numbers Inside

Who are you and what have you done with the REAL Andy?

In all seriousness though, below list in this market is a solid deal.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

LOL. Thank you. If it was up to me, man, the EV cars would be free for all NJ and NY residents.

And, in fact, some of my customers have reported being able to reproduce ā€œfreeā€ with buyout & resale schemes of their own. Nothing that I can really advertise as repeatable, but itā€™s been really interesting to see what people have come up with after starting with one of my lease deals.

As Iā€™ve said time and time again, cars sell for market value. But donā€™t worry too much about the cars that were marked up over MSRP - they sold quickly on their own, and were replaced with different cars that are now selling for under MSRP.

Weā€™re not out of the woods yet on the supply shortages - so itā€™s reasonable to expect that the most in-demand models, colors, and trim-packages may see markups. I canā€™t control that - but what I can control is my accurate and up-to-date pricing sheets that reflect current market conditions!

:arrow_up::arrow_up: Click here to return to the top! :arrow_up:

Do you work with purchases, or leases only? Iā€™m looking at some good equity coming from my current lease, so leaning towards buying my next car. Curious what the Sonata N Line is going for compared to MSRP.

Hey! I reached out via text and hadnā€™t heard back from you. Please follow up with me. Thank you!

I see you have ioniq ev and Kona ev for NY
Are there Any other federal or state incentives post purchase ?

Texted you yesterday morning need both a Kona and a Elantra happy to lay msrp right in New York and you did not write back, are you working tomorrow?

Everyone should have received a response that was pending one. If you are seeking a response and havenā€™t received one, please text again!

I do support Purchases - however virtually all of my customers choose to lease instead when comparing the numbers. These Hyundai leases are generally the most favorable total-cost-of-ownership for cars in their class. Hyundaiā€™s posture in the market is constantly improving. If the public perception of the Hyundai brand keeps outpacing HMFā€™s residuals, theyā€™re really great cars to lease.

All Available Federal and State incentives are already included in the EV prices that I advertise (with a picture of your state on them). If thereā€™s a picture of NJ or NY on the pricing chart, that means you must be a resident of that state to get that price, because state and federal incentives have already been rolled in for your zip code.

Eric, I understand that you are a competing broker operating commercially here on Leasehackr. Please follow the instructions at REGISTER | LEASEHACKR to register the ā€œBrokerā€ icon on your account. I donā€™t have a referral program in place for other brokers, so I recommend your customers reach out to me directly if you cannot secure a better price as my competitor.

Pricing is accurate for October and I am hard at work on securing more inventory at lower prices this winter!

See the top posts for pricing sheets and more!

1 Like

Hi!
Sent requests through your website. Intermittent contact via text. Frustrating. Would like to make a deal but seems to be going no where.

As of right now, I donā€™t have any texts unread, and I donā€™t have a convo with your username in it. Shoot me another text with your username so I can better assist!

Terribly sorry for the confusion!!! My mistake all the way! If I could delete previous message I would!! Previous message was not meant for Andy!!!

Hey Andy! I am in a position to lease now, but I also think my current car (bought used '06 Mazda off craigslist 6+ years ago) can hold out for hopefully another month or so. Your deals are the best Iā€™ve seen on this website and in my own research. Should I try to lease now or try to hold out for winter deals? Iā€™ve read that those can be really good, but not sure if this chip and inventory shortage would affect that. I would qualify for the college grad incentive (graduated May 2021) in case that affects your answer at all

1 Like

Itā€™s really hard to pin down exactly what the inventory & incentive situation is going to be. Iā€™m careful not to speculate, as conditions can change really quickly.

Hyundai themselves are taking a really tactical approach to this whole thing, so I think they are going to tackle this chip shortage, but probably not completely until late 2022.

Inventory is still light.

I will say that right now, many models are on waitlists. Iā€™ve started to expand my inventory search already to new Hyundais that are arriving at dealers in the next 90 days. So if you inquire with me today, we may be talking about a car thatā€™s still at the factory, on a ship, at the port, etc.

I am hard at work with my dealer partners, trying to continuously improve the accuracy of ETAs on these vehicles. I want to be able to share more data w/the forum ASAP!

I should be able to help you find the vehicle that you need, but please be aware that many of my listed prices are for ā€œinbound unitsā€. Also be aware that incentives and prices are not locked until the month that you actually take delivery.

If you are looking for any new Hyundai model in our region, please donā€™t hesitate to text me. I can give you an idea of the market-day-supply of the specific vehicle model/trim youā€™re looking for. Some inbound units are only 5 days out, some are 10 days out, some are 60 days, some are longer.

If you are specific about what you want, a 90-day lead-time should allow me to locate the exact Hyundai of your dreams.

See the top posts for pricing sheets and more!

2021 Hyundai Elantra sel msrp 23xxx. 36 month 10 k mile zip 11714.

Hi Andy, I dropped you a text message last night. Let me know once you have a chance to look at it. Thanks!

Hi Andy, dropped you a message last night as well. Canā€™t wait to hear back. Zip 12019

Everyone awaiting a response should have received one!

I typically respond to all texts within 24-48 hours. Iā€™m typically more available on weekdays than weekends (for those wondering about when and how to get fastest response). Remember, the best way to reach me is via Text Message at 551-204-8712. Not DMs, not Whatsapp, not Phone calls. Text me for service.

For November: I have big price savings on the Palisade & Santa Cruz. These are down from the stratosphere. Unfortunately, Sonatas skyrocketed up and price. Iā€™m also temporarily out of the Kona EV, but still have some Ioniq EV Limiteds for NY or NJ.

Inventory is still pinched, but weā€™re starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, with Hyundaiā€™s new microchip factory pumping out more and more chips each month.

As always, pricing sheets are updated at the top of the thread.

1 Like

Your recently uploaded pictures with the new programs arenā€™t loading.

Thank you for flagging! It looks like Leasehackr is having trouble loading images globally, including the LH logo. Hopefully it will resolve soon!

Edit: Mashed Refresh a few times and looks like its working for me now.

Looks to be back up and running now. Theyā€™re working again.

1 Like