💚 Andy | Hyundai | August 2022 - Preorder your Vehicle Today! | Buy or Lease Numbers Inside

Hello, I’m looking for a 2023 palisades limited or SEL. Can you help with either finance or leasing numbers?

September 2022 Update:

Hello friends of LeaseHackr.

First, on a serious note, my deepest condolences to the Hyundai customer that was shot in the leg last week by an employee at a Hyundai dealership in Ohio. No car deal is worth anyone’s life, and it’s good to hear that the injuries are not life threatening. I can confirm that the Hyundai dealership involved in shooting the customer was not in my partner dealer network. It is my firm belief that any escalation can be handled before it reaches the point of weapons drawn in the showroom.

For anyone that is concerned about buying or leasing a new Hyundai from a dealership that allows sales personnel to carry, I am happy to assist with zero-contact e-signing & delivery options. It is unacceptable for anyone’s life to be threatened when attempting to buy or lease a new Hyundai, and I am happy to do anything I can in the interest of your safety.
Thank you to everyone that has brought this unfortunate incident to my attention.
https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/cuyahoga-county/hyundai-of-bedford-employee-shoots-customer/95-4906ca4c-3422-4c31-9aa9-b0f1a40ac74c

Second

I will be taking a few days off for Labor Day Weekend. I’m still around intermittently through the end of the month to close existing deals in the pipeline and work on new pricing sheets! I will look to update September prices and programs around September 6-7 on this page right here. I apologize for the delay in getting 2023 Model Year quotes out. I look forward to launching new programs, new cars, new inventory, and new deals as soon as possible!

Please text me with any urgent needs or issues. IF my phone is not working please post here and I will reboot and try again. 551-204-8712

Thank you!
:green_heart:Andy

2 Likes

Appreciate you ending the suspense and letting us know you don’t work with hyundai stores that exercise their 2nd amendment rights.

9 Likes

I work with both types of Hyundai stores! A lot of this comes down to location and ownership.
If a customer doesn’t want to go into a Hyundai store where the staff is packing, I can accomodate that request.

That’s really all I’m saying.

The mechanics of how I’d accomodate it would depend on the customer’s location and the specific vehicle.
Basically delivery & e-signing vs redirecting to a dealership with a no-gun policy.

Customer safety and comfort is the priority. If a customer has a preference, I will oblige!

1 Like

Andy I’d like to be shot while buying a Hyundai. Fleshy part of the thigh, please.

Do you have a partner dealer in your network to make this happen for me?

15 Likes

The Sopranos Hbo GIF

4 Likes

OHHHHHH! Before, and WAY before!

4 Likes

God I miss that show

3 Likes

At this point I’d take a bullet in the leg if it mean’t I got a decent discount on a new vehicle. Please no bone and nothing bigger than 9mm. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll take a 9 mm round, fleshy part of the leg, no bones or major arteries for 10% off MSRP.

6 Likes

if he doesn’t im sure i could refer you to a few select dealers in the miami metro area that would be more than happy to accommodate your request

2 Likes

Saves 10k. Incurs a 6k dollar hospital bill for plan dedctible followed by years of co insurance for physical therapy visits. Net result. Down 3k :slight_smile:

Dealer wins again

Do you have any 2023 N-Lines available? And how is the 2023 inventory looking in general?

1 Like

Are September numbers updated?

1 Like

Sent a text last week for an inquiry, no reply, still available?

1 Like

Hope Andy is OK, no reply for a while…

1 Like

Anyone hear from Andy?

2 Likes

Closing until Andy resurfaces.