Historical 2020 Hyundai Deals - šŸ’š ANDY's Deprecated Old Thread ==> See my new thread for 2021 Deals!

This, I can answer. Hyundai and Kia do NOT waive the lease disposition fee if you switch between brands. You are stuck with the Kia disposition fee unless you lease another Kia, and are stuck with the Hyundai disposition fee unless you lease another Hyundai. Some have claimed success calling HMF and trying to get it waived, but the official policy is that it is not and no one at the dealership can help waive it.

What does a lease for a Hyundai Ioniq EV look like in Maryland for September? Thank you.

For Maryland or Pennsylvania, there are no state EV Incentives so it would be 36 payments of $250 on the Ioniq EV, plus Maryland or Pennsylvania Taxes. Itā€™s just your tax rate that is extra, all other fees are built into the $250 payment. $249 Broker fee and you would be eligible for the $250 BonusDrive rebate to counteract the broker fee. Please send me a text at 551-204-8712 if youā€™re interested.

I wish this was available in MI. I canā€™t find anyone to work with.

Michigan doesnā€™t really offer anything in terms of electric vehicle rebates or incentives, beyond what the manufacturer offers. Have you reached out to any dealers to see what their numbers look like?

I did talk to one and the response was ā€œwe donā€™t have much going with Boltsā€ and honestly I am way too busy with work to be pounding the streets myself so I was hoping for a broker but either there are no deals or I get no responses. It isnā€™t a huge issue, I can wait since I have a lease rotting in my garage now.

Updated 9/17/20. Very few EVs remaining. Color selection is reduced. Lease a Fully Electric Car for $132/month, after just your CHARGE UP NJ REBATE DOWN. No hunting and pecking. No taxes, fees, inceptions, MSDs, or anything else Due! Donā€™t forget to see the 1st post for my GAS CAR DEALS.

More cars are coming soon, but I do not have color selections or timelines yet.

1 Like

I am interested in the $132/month Ionic deal as a car for my college student.

I have two general questions:

What is the lease disposition fee at termination?
Also, does this go through Hyundaiā€™s captive finance company or a 3rd party bank?

Thanks in advance.

1. $400 disposition fee applies if you do not purchase/lease another Hyundai via HMF
  2. Lease is through Hyundai Motor Finance, Hyundaiā€™s captive finance company

Please text me 551-204-8712 at for quotes.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have a question regarding the Charge Up NJ $4250 rebate ( open to the whole forum). Under the terms and conditions it states that the following is required :Proof of temporary or permanent New Jersey vehicle registration for the vehicle listed in the application. The applicantā€™s name must be on the registration and the registration must be active.

In my prior NJ leases the registration is always in the name of the leasing company. Iā€™m concerned that this might cause an issue processing the rebate even though the program does state that leases are eligible.

Has anyone gone through the process and received their $4250 check yet? Any issues?

Thanks again.

This is a good question. Your NJ LEASED Motor Vehicle registration lists both you, the lessee, and the leasing bank (in this case, itā€™s Hyundai Lease Titling Trust) on your registration. The program will accept the registration that you are provided, as long as you meet all the other qualifications of the program (namely, you must live in NJ and title the car there). The temporary registration you drive off with is compliant with this as well.

The program is absolutely good for leased EVs in NJ. I am monitoring the status of the program, (as well as many other friendly members of the LH community). Updates will be posted here as soon as we know, if anything happens to the rebate program - whether it be discontinuation, further funding, or the introduction of a dealer point-of-sale rebate application process.

1 Like

interested in an ioniq for $132!

Hi Jake, please text me at 551-204-8712 for quotes. Thanks!

1 Like

Updated 9/25/20. I have just received and inventoried another truckload of Ioniq EVs at a partner dealer! The price is $149/mo (effective) on the base model, and $209 on the Limited.

truckload-ioniqs

Congratulations to those that got the $132/month car, that price will not be returning for the rest of the month. This price will remain valid Thru Oct 31. More truckloads like the above will be coming throughout October to service the $149 and $209 cars to NJ customers.

I do also have gas cars available in various segments. All Northeast states are eligible for the below deals. Also have some plug-in-hybrids, but they cost a little more than the Elantras. More EVs will be posted here ASAP.

:red_car: Gas Cars in All States

All are 3 year, 10k miles per year. Your DAS is $1000 in Inceptions (including state reg, acquisition, dealer fee), plus your local
taxes, plus first payment. Shipping is not included. Maintenance is included. You may roll Inceptions+Tax into
monthly if you want to and have Excellent credit. $1k inceptions is approximately $28/month rolled into your payments if opted not to be paid down at signing.

• 2020 Hyundai Elantra SE: $199/month , plus $1000 down, plus TAX.
  • 2020 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition: $235/month , plus $1000 Down, plus
    TAX.
  • 2020 Hyundai Sonata SE: $235 plus $1000 Down , plus TAX.
  • 2021 Hyundai Kona SE AWD: $255/month plus $1000 Down, plus TAX.
  • 2020 Hyundai Tuscon SE AWD: $245/month plus $1000 down, plus TAX.
  • 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate AWD: $286/month plus $1000 Down, plus TAX.
  • 2020 Hyundai Tuscon SEL AWD: $290/month plus $1000 Down, plus TAX.
  • 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe SE AWD: $292/month plus $1000 Down, plus TAX.
  • 2020 Hyundai Sonata Limited: $369/month plus $1000 Down, plus TAX.
  • 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL 2.0 AWD +pkgs: $425/month plus $1000 Down,
    plus TAX.

I did a 36 month lease and was expecting to get either the ny or nj clean air rebate (eligible on a lease of 36 months or moreā€¦or purchase) ā€¦however I was told ā€¦if you buy from a dealer in NJ your license and registration need to be in NJ and if you buy in NY you need to have a ny license and registration. No mixing and matching between the 2 states. If you use a broker or RODO you canā€™t know where your car is being leased from. So now I lost out on some $$$. ā€¦anyone deal with this?

Absolutely. I always ask customers to include their zip code in the first text to me. @Jimmy_James1, you leased your car from a competitor, right? I donā€™t believe we worked together on your deal.

The Ioniq Hybrid that you posted here about is not eligible for a Charge UP NJ rebate or Drive CLEAN NY rebate. Only the PHEV and EV models are eligible. There are three variations of the Ioniq, the one you asked here about is not eligible for state rebates in NY or NJ.

For all customers leasing a PHEV or EV from me with state-specific incentives:

• If you live in NJ, I direct you to a NJ dealer to pick up cars eligible for CHARGE UP NJ rebate.

• If you live in NY, I direct you to a NY dealer to pick up cars eligible for DRIVE CLEAN NY rebate.

Pricing/supply/demand is different between the two states, however I cut through this and ensure NJ residents get the best price in NJ, and NY residents get the best price in NY.

You make a great point about Rodo not being able to make a distinction between the two states. That is definitely a gap in their process, and a place where my brokerage service at just $249 provides value over the competition. Remember, all Hyundai deals qualify for a $250 BonusDrive rebate as well.

I ensure that my customers are eligible for appropriate rebates, and answer all questions about rebates and pricing, via text message, before the deal is finalized. As an EV and PHEV broker, I specialize in making sure my customers can leverage all programs available to them, to lease the future of cars for the lowest cost of ownership, and the least amount of frustration in the process.

Please TEXT me at 551-204-8712 for quotes that are comprehensive, and a process that puts many happy new EV and PHEV lessees on the road

Mine is the PHEV 2020 IONIQ SEL. It is definitely available for the rebate in both ny and NJ.

Only if purchased/leased from a dealership in the state that you live in.

Can this rebate be double dipped?? I.E. A car is leased in NJ by a nj residentā€¦ the leasee applies for rebate and the owner of the carā€¦aka the dealershipā€¦or title company applies for rebate also. Does 1st to fill out application win? Or will both parties get the rebate?

The way the program is set up right now only the consumer can claim the rebate. They will be switching to a dealership model at some point, supposedly before the end of the year. Once that change is announced consumers will have 90 days to claim the rebate themselves before they are unable to do so.