šŸ’š Andy | Hyundai | August 2022 - Preorder your Vehicle Today! | Buy or Lease Numbers Inside

The pricing you see on my page is what you pay. Text me at 551-204-8712 to move forward if you like the pricing you see. For a $0 down, I make it pretty simple. Just take the ā€œDue at Signingā€ number from the right column and divide by 36. So for a 2022 Elantra SEL, if youā€™re in NJ, and Iā€™m advertising $2575 due at signing with $353/mo payments, you can take the $2575/36 and get $71.53. Add $71.53 to $353 and you are at 36 equal payments of $424.53. Your first payment of $424.53 due at signing, and 35 more of $424.53 are exactly what youā€™ll pay at the dealer. The only extra is my $249 broker fee.

This math should work pretty consistently on all cars. Itā€™s your choice whether you want to put a down payment, or roll everything in.

I can do the Tucson PHEV right now, but there is still some dealer markup on in-stock units. For a MSRP deal, wait is about 90 days on this vehicle. If you need it right now and are willing to pay, please text me to discuss terms. It is competitive with the Rav4 Prime, but still relatively expensive for a midsize SUV.

Update 12/4: December pricing is live. Pricing next expires 1/3, so shop with confidence through New Years.

1 Like

Hi Andy.
Right now I have a 2015 4Runner with 93k miles on it for which I owe 17k due to be paid off in 30 months. I pay 550/month for they payment, probably around 250 a month in gas and then another 160 for insurance. Most of my driving is 70 miles round trip on a flat highway to and from the hospital I work at. In total I probably drive around 14 thousand miles a year.
I was considering trading the 4runner in for either a lease on the Ioniq EV or the Kona EV. Iā€™d like to significantly reduce my monthly payment and use the potential savings towards another EV in the future. Do you ever do anything where you pay out whatever equity I may have in my vehicle Iā€™m turning in? Do the Ioniq or Kona seem like a good fit for me in general?

I sent a text over the weekend! Hope we can make something happen=]

Hi Andy,
Is there a link to an excel with updated December lease #s?

1 Like

Pricing is accurate for December! Hyundai extended current programs so the pricing did not change.

12/15 Update: Details on Ioniq 5 have been released! Scroll up to my EV post or click here

I have a final batch of Kona EV Ultimates in stock for NJ and NY customers. Clearing out before Ioniq 5 hits the lots.

For those of you that donā€™t know the Kona EV Ultimate, this is a fantastic premium EV. 258 miles EPA range, ā€œself drivingā€ ACC and LKA features, heated steering wheel cooled seats, sunroof, leather, premium sound, 10" screen with widescreen Carplay.

So far, this vehicle has been well-loved by every one of my customers that has snagged one (and some have gotten more than 1).

Text me at 551-204-8712 if youā€™d like one.

For pricing sheets for all other Hyundais, please head back to the top of this post!
:arrow_up::arrow_up: Click here to return to the top! :arrow_up:

So many moving pieces, you should start a separate thread under ā€œAsk the Hackrsā€ and get different POV from forum members. @sch983

Hi andy,

Interested in purchasing ioniq5 limited but put off by ridiculous markups, Iā€™m only looking to pay msrp. Is this something you can help with?

Thank you,

Absolutely - it is my goal to help as many people get a great deal on the Ioniq 5 as humanly possible!

Right now, I have no Ioniq 5 inventory or pricing announced. I donā€™t think anyone has it yet, but Iā€™m looking forward to seeing pictures as these EVs start to land at US dealers!

Like with every highly anticipated car launch - the very first units will most likely go to the people that are willing to pay the most markup for them.

The people that are willing to pay the markups on the Ioniq 5 are probably not the savvy customers that have already found me or Leasehackr. Most of this marked up inventory will go to retail walk-in customers.

The more people that are out there that just HAVE TO HAVE THIS CAR, the longer it will take for all the people willing to pay a markup to make it through the line.

Once the early adopters are out of the way, and the markups have been paid by those most eager to pay them, thatā€™s when I really aim to be able to make the case to the dealerships that ā€œmarket conditions suggest that these cars are no longer selling for over MSRP, so itā€™s time to start discounting to increase sales volume through my brokerageā€.

This was very similar to the Palisade launch - prices were above MSRP for a while when the vehicle launched, then eventually came back down out of the stratosphere. There was a point in time where plenty of people were leasing Palisades at or below MSRP through my dealer network. But then, supply shortages became a problem, and Palisade prices shot back up above MSRP.

Tl~dr: Yes, it will be possible to get an Ioniq 5 at MSRP. I hope to offer them at MSRP, or hopefully even below MSRP. But if youā€™re only looking to pay a maximum of MSRP, youā€™re probably going to need to wait a few months behind the people that are lining up to pay over. Let the people that want to pay over MSRP get theirs first, when those people dry up, prices will go down.

In the meantime, if youā€™d like to lease or buy a Hyundai EV for below MSRP today, I do have the Kona EV available right now. I prefer my Kona EV to the Ioniq 5 because it looks more like a ā€œsleeperā€ and less like a ā€œmaking a statementā€ electric car, while still having very similar physical proportions and EV range.

See my top post for pricing!
:arrow_up::arrow_up: Click here to return to the top! :arrow_up:

got any palisades?

Iā€™ll wait til the sucker pay the markup for Ioniq 5. Amazes me that people are willing to pay a markup for something that depreciates.

4 Likes

any idea about ev credit passover for ioniq 5? dealer told me no passover for ioniq 5ā€¦

All the ioniq 5 forums suggest that 5-10k markup on it is typical right now. Even for reservation holders with day 1 reservations.

Iā€™m interested in the Santa Fe Caligraphy AWD

Interested in a Hyundai Sonata N-Line. Sent you a text and PM.

Any idea when youā€™ll be seeing 2022 Kona EVā€™s?

Attention NY/NJ-based prospective customers: This morning, there was an extremely high volume of car accidents in our region. Several major highways have been shut down and, at time of this writing, people are still sliding around.

https://www.reddit.com/r/newjersey/comments/rwm968/be_careful_on_the_roads_today/

This is not a good situation for the already-constrained New car market in our region. I will be meeting with dealers today and tomorrow to assess the gravity of the situation from todayā€™s black-ice-covered roads.

I expect that, despite as much as weā€™ve been praying for markups to decline, we may be looking at another wave.

Stay tuned for additional news and pricing updates as I gather them.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE!!!

ā €

For those that have texted and not received a response: Iā€™m looking forward to getting back to you ASAP. I may need a day or three to service your deal while I wait to get updated prices from dealers (due to abrupt change in market due to todayā€™s unsalted roads).

Thank you for your patience!
:green_heart: Andy

Yes!

Can you let us know when you reach a final consensus on the gravity of the situation?

9 Likes

G-d bless you.

4 Likes

Looking forward to a thorough write-up and follow-up to this very serious situation.

2 Likes