šŸ’š Andy | Chevy Camaro LT1 V8 Factory Orders | SOLD OUT | See my Hyundai specials instead! Camaro Production Has Halted!

I can agree with that. I would definitely pay more for a car custom built for me. How much more? That I donā€™t know.
Color choice is a big deal for a lot of people ā€¦and of course the beautiful recaros/ dual mode exhaust.

Either way, itā€™s a nice service youā€™re providing

1 Like

Cool idea! Very tempting with the additional conquest rebates that the Northeast gets.

By the way, the memo in the LH calculator says ā€œ$3250 Conquest Included, Remove from Taxed Incentives if you Donā€™t qualifyā€ although it says $2,750 elsewhere. Is it $2,750 or $3,250?

So why would somebody pay you $350 to order at MSRP if they can go to the dealer and order under MSRP?

I can respect the hustle but hustle insā€™t the only thing that LeaseHacker community is about.

There have been reports on this forum of dealers marking up these cars. LH members have been trying to buy at, around, or slightly below sticker, and getting snarky pushback that the payments are ā€œtoo low for a camaroā€. My personal favorite was the ā€œAre you looking for a Spark or Camaroā€ guy.

If you can go to the dealer and factory order this car at under MSRP, please post the data point here! Iā€™d love to see it done. As far as I know, thereā€™s no evidence to date of community members succeeding at ordering this car under MSRP. This is addressed in my Frequently Asked Question in my first post.

Thereā€™s no proof that anyone has gotten an order done under MSRP on one of these (as a custom build, vs off the lot). Consider this your prompt to find that proof and undercut my price.

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m not knocking the hustle like I saidā€¦If someone throws money at you by all means take it. But buying at MSRP is hassle free as is. Iā€™ve ordered cars at under invoice. Sound like you want me to go to work, so whats is your offer if I get under MSRP on factory orders?

I didnā€™t think you could factory order 2021s anymore? Arenā€™t 2022s out or on their way?

I wish it was always hassle-free to buy at MSRP. Sadly, thatā€™s not always the case. Depending on the supply and demand curve for that particular car, there is sometimes dealer markup and additional shenigans. Iā€™m here with this offer in direct response to reports that people tried to buy THIS car at MSRP, and got the run-around.

Saleable MY22 Camaro build starts 3/4 at Lansing. So I guess theyā€™ve got a few days?

1 Like

If you are picky on options, this is the way to go. Iā€™ll admit it took me awhile just to find a manual, and I still settled on the build spec.

1 Like

And letā€™s be honest here - paying $349 to not communicate with a GM dealer sounds like a bargain :grin:

6 Likes

Agreed! Especially having to re-iterate the model is an LT1 with V8, not 1LT with 4/6cyl. That took some patienceā€¦

4 Likes

'cries in Virginian"

Always get excited when I see ā€œnortheastā€

dope deals nonetheless

1 Like

Can someone lock in their Buypower incentive? That expires on 3/1.

1 Like

I donā€™t think so

1 Like

I couldnā€™t get my local dealer to lock in even conquest now for a car coming on 3/5. Ridiculous.

2 Likes

In all fairness, if GM doesnā€™t allow them to ā€˜lock inā€™ offers across program months, thereā€™s nothing they can do about it. The only times, Iā€™ve seen them consider this lately was for full-size trucks when inventory was slim to none-existent at some points last year.

Sure, but @AA-NJ has a dealer willing to lock in much further out than that, so sounds like GM doesnā€™t have an issue.

Hmm interesting, so there are circumstances where they can do this, but it may not be universal. Perhaps itā€™s only for custom orders and not already-ordered inbound inventory, for example. Couldnā€™t say for sure. The automakers often times do cut very narrow rules for things like this.

Iā€™m officially out of order allocations on these as the factory is soon to switch over to 2022s

Thanks to those that reached out in the first day, you should have your Camaros by Spring.

This was a great chance to broker custom-built cars, and cars that fall more into the ā€œwantā€ category than the ā€œneedā€ category.

Given my place in the market, Iā€™m going to to double down on my work with the Slanted H brand. Itā€™s my pleasure to bring people the most cost effective auto lease deals to meet their needs. There are plenty of brokers here serving the Luxury Car and Sports Car market. I believe in the Hyundai brand and in focusing on one thing and doing it well.

Click here for the deals that make me #1 in Hyundai, and #1 in ECONOMY CAR leasing.

Camaro Update March 2021: Chevy has suspended production of new Camaros indefinitely due to the microchip shortage. Congratulations to all those that leased V8 muscle cars for under $400/month.

1 Like