Am I crazy? Trade in my lease after 3 weeks for a better optioned one at the same price

I’m just trying to have this make sense in my head. At the end of the day, this is your money, so it doesn’t need to make sense to me.

Good luck!

If you’re point is that my payment will still be $100/mo than what I would have been paying without any negative equity originally… yes but don’t forget the MSRP on the car went up $6k. If I tried to get another stripper 330i for the same MSRP, then my payment would go down approx $60/mo from what it is now.

1 Like

Do it - you are losing a bit of money but it is the ultimate hack. And also ask for 20% off!!!

3 Likes

That was my point – thank you for simplifying it.

2 Likes

Last day of the month!!! There is blood in the water!

Where there is blood, there are sharks …

Noooo… somehow the M-sport “sold” in the last hour they were open last night (last time I had contact with them). Just called to tell them I’m on my way and they broke the news. :sob:

Yes that would be the chance you take coming on this site…going back and forth w ppl for an hour…and then finding out you lost the deal. Sharks you say? Only question is what hacker got your deal :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

You snooze, you loose. Sharks don’t snooze. Sharks would have put a $500 deposit on the car …

3 Likes

I should have. I just figured there was no way it was selling on a Friday night in the last hour of them being open. Also, wasn’t sure if my trade in would actually work out or not. I was about to show up right when they opened today to snag it. Every minute counts I suppose. Next time I’m going full shark.

1 Like

@cojomojo - next time full shark with muy grande cojones

1 Like

Y’all check out the killer deal I scored on the 330i MSport literally closing hour at dealer!

5 Likes

Joking aside that sucks man. But in true hacker fashion I’m sure the next hack you post will be even better.

1 Like

It’s technically supposed to be huevos, not cajones.

Several trips to Mexico and that’s all I have learned culturally.

1 Like

Chris you survived mexico…perhaps the best lesson of all is to travel to Bermuda :wink:

Late to the game, but I think it would help clarify to say you rolled $2400 negative equity while paying $1200 at signing.

1 Like

Wait, did they offer you the same 18% off that you got on your stripper on this loaner? Or not? If you’re not sure that they’ll match it, you have (had) no deal. Can’t assume higher optioned car, even if a loaner, will have same discount as stripper. LH 101

They had agreed to 18% before incentives off the M-sport plus honoring the full $1000 from an OL code, I had the worksheet and all. The last piece of the puzzle was getting them to match my trade-in value from Vroom.