šŸ”„ Auto Ninjas APRIL CDJR FL Deals - Wrangler 4Dr Sport S Gas starting at $325/mo w/ Inceptions NO Loyalty Req'd!

Yes our dealer is based in FL and order banks arenā€™t too bad. I ordered a 4xe myself end of Jan and got an email with VIN about a week ago so right now I would say 6-8 weeks tops but that can of course vary.

-Matt

Hi everyone! We just established a new FL based Chevrolet dealer and want to bring you some relevant deals, what models would you be interested in seeing some deals on from Chevy?

• Pick me up in a Silverado!
  • Donā€™t you know itā€™s about the Tahoe?
  • Traverse me into a new lease!
  • Can we get a deal on a 'Vette yet?
  • Sun-set me up with an Equinox!
  • Letā€™s take a trip to Colorado!

0 voters

Iā€™d be interested in a Trail Boss with leather. Iā€™ll keep that until my Hummer EV comes in, whenever that happensā€¦ Located in South Florida.

1 Like

Suburban and vette :smiley:

1 Like

Upcoming ZR2 deals would be a unicorn in the raptor trx infused market

1 Like

Silveradoā€™s won the poll this week so letā€™s kick things off with some RST orders!

2022 Silverado 1500 RST 4x2 - https://bit.ly/3uZmcAs
Inventory Status: ORDER ONLY (approx. 8-12 weeks)
MSRP: $47,995
Discount: 1.5%
Term: 39/10k
DAS: $3,000
Payment: $549/mo*
INCLUDES FL TAXES, TAG & FEES
*Must be Tier 1 Credit Approval and have either a GM Lease or Non-GM Lease in the household for Loyalty/Conquest rebate

To place an order, please email Nick@autoleaseninjas.com.

4x4? Non-FL residents?

We can also order 4x4 and extend to outside FL clients! We will need to incorporate shipping, but otherwise all out of staters are welcome!

Hello, Looking for a 2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe lease deal. 12k/miles 36 months. I sent the build form yesterday.

Any build allocations for Tahoe?

Hey Guillermo, shoot an email to Nick@autoleaseninjas.com with exactly what you are looking for, along with zip and he can check on that for you! Iā€™m sure we can get one ordered for you.

1 Like

Our spreadsheet and website are now UPDATED to reflect our RAM deals! Check it out!

:rotating_light:RAM DEAL HIGHLIGHT :rotating_light:

2022 RAM 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 - https://bit.ly/3havSA3
Inventory Status: ORDER ONLY (approx. 6-10 weeks)
MSRP: $49,335
Discount: 12%
Term: 36/10k
Payment: $387/mo*
*Must be Tier 1 Credit Approval

For questions please email Nick@autoleaseninjas.com.**

DODGE IS NOW LIVE ON OUR SHEET AND OUR WEBSITE! CHECK IT OUT!

2022 Dodge Durango GT Plus - https://bit.ly/3peOYcz
MSRP: $46,090
Discount: 8%
Payment: $515/mo*

We should have our all new GMC and Buick deals up by the weekend, which Models are you most excited about?

• Buick Encore
  • Buick Envision
  • Buick Enclave
  • GMC Colorado
  • GMC Sierra 1500
  • GMC Terrain
  • GMC Acadia
  • GMC Yukon

0 voters

How about some love for the Durango this month? Well Equipped for $441/mo

2022 Dodge Durango GT - https://bit.ly/3KiOeLA
MSRP: $41,990
Discount: 8%
Payment: $441/mo*

2 Likes

When ordering the 4xe, would that be locking the price in until delivery? Would they pull credit and all that now or when the vehicle comes in?

1 Like

Yes the price/discounts are locked in until delivery, however Jeep does not program lock for orders so we cannot guarantee the final MF/residual as it will be based on the lease programs at time of delivery. They will likely pull your score at ordering to check creditworthiness but the full approval would not be submitted to the bank until the car arrives. Please email Nick@autoleaseninjas.com for any Jeep related questions!

Any idea what youā€™d be looking at with a pretty basic Tahoe in 33764?

Send an email to Nick@autoleaseninjas.com with exactly what you are looking for and he can help you out! Should be able to order you one.

We noticed some of our competitors have started marking up the Acquisition fees on Jeep product ($595 is base fee amount), can you guess how much we mark ourā€™s up?

• $0
  • $100
  • $200
  • $300 (Max)

0 voters

Answer is $0 - We donā€™t mark ours up! Transparency is key!

1 Like