🇺🇸 ALN’s August Chevy & Cadillac Deals! We Buy Leases/Cars! Escalade IN STOCK!

email me - but just to make it clear, financing at MSRP is not on the table. A smaller ADM markup plus rate markup - is feasible, however. Just have to come up with a creative solution - probably would also require a 3-6 month hold period to avoid the chargeback.

2 Likes

Understood - and do you have build specs?

plz

1 Like

Sent you an email. Lets see if we can add the :t_rex: to the deal :wink:

duke williams recap GIF

4 Likes

yes the sharks are circling - fwiw - if you have a trade, that helps the dealer and you (esp w a tax bill on a car like this)

Sold pending credit approval

Winning bid is $5k over, one product, and max rate mark-up on finance with agreement to hold past chargeback.

• feel free to email me if anyone wants to get in line and put in a similar offer (combo of trade, rate, and ADM) on the waitlist, but for now deposit in, and just waiting on approval.
6 Likes

More than fair deal. Hope it went to one of the good guys.

4 Likes

think so too - and I think anyone that has driven one knows how special the car is. Would gladly pay a very large ADM if it meant a Z06 allocation (side note: if anyone can get me a Z06 allocation at msrp/reasonable mark-up, you get first dibs on the next C8 to fall through lol). Or happy to pay a finders fee - I’ve enjoyed my current C8 that much.

On that C8 for 5k over and bumped interest rate, what was the rate? How much of the out the door price did they need to finance to make the deal? Trying to gauge the numbers-
6 mos of x% interest on y principal.

2% rate bump

Thx. On how much principal? If you put down 20% on 100k and finance 80k at 7% over 60 months, that’s about $2700 in interest (and only about $1700 in 2% excess interest). So $5000 over msrp plus a little interest is a pretty cool entry point into a C8 without a wait. Probably flippable, too.

Who’s the lucky guy/gal? Someone on here? Great deal even with the bump as illustrated by @02cic

people said the same thing about housing up through 2006. The dumb few, killed the masses.

It’s the LT1 Camaro still available? Additionally, are you able to assist with a used car trade in / sale?

TIA!

Suburban 4WD RST (blk/blk) in Stock at MSRP plus rate markup on finance/lease.

pretty much only makes sense to finance - it’s ~$1100 lease pmt with inceptions due

email thomas@autoleaseninjas.com if interested

I’m interested in a Tahoe RST, but when I go to the Chevy website and “build my own,” it says that heated/ventilated seats as well as front/rear parking sensors get a credit. I assume this is due to the chip shortage. Do you know if once the chips for these features becomes available, that they will be installed by the dealer at no charge? If I wanted to order a Tahoe RST, what is the current wait time and is there a discount? Thanks!

based on this invoice - it appears this particular unit (a 2023) is not subject to those deletions. It is a surburban, not a tahoe.

Ok. Thanks! I saw that it is a Suburban. I’m not interested in this particular vehicle, but am curious what the wait time would be to order one and if there is a discount? Thanks!

can do a MSRP - broker fee ($499), $175 doc, and buy rate mf on an order if you’d like - any tahoe/suburban trim

1 Like