Ally incentivized vs standard MF

I’m working on pricing out a Chyrsler Pacifica lease for my parents and am trying to verify MF through Ally. Ally currently lists two different lease programs available on the Pacifica:

The “BC71 Incentivized Program” at 0.14%
The “27D Standard Program” at 9.80%

I’m having trouble sorting out any material regarding when one applies vs the other. Ally does not appear to list the incentivized program on most other vehicle. Obviously, there will be a huge difference in cost between the two. Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks

Did you ever find out any more about using an incentivized program, or were you able to get a dealer to use it? I am going through a similar exercise on a couple jeep model that have a large amount of IDL lease cash and I’d love to combine that with the incentivized program through Ally, which takes their MF to basically zero from what is usually close to 9% in exchange for a much smaller hit to the residual.

Unfortunately, I was not able to find any details on the incentivized rates for ally. The dealers I tried to speak with about this wouldn’t even respond, much less give me details.