Alfa Romeo - TX - October Lease Specials

Hey Hackrs, Here are a coupe of our current October Lease Specials. I am with the Dealership Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth located in Fort Worth, TX. You can see our inventory on our website at https://www.alfaromeooffortworth.com Feel free to Call or Text me at (682)556-9417 with a Stock Number and your information and I will get to work on a quote right away. If you are from out of State, not a problem we work with 48 States and are able to include shipping costs as well. Each quote is subject to your own States Taxes and incentives. So when you contact me please include the following -

• Name
  • City, State, Zip
  • Stock # or preferred options
  • Contact #
  • 10k, 12k, or 15k Miles / 24 or 36 Months
  • Do you or anyone in your household currently Lease or Own any FCA vehicles?

Quotes are shown with Lease Return & Loyalty Rebates and Texas Tax Credits

2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti RWD: First Payment Due at Signing (+Tax for non Texas residents)
MSRP: $43,090
36 Months: $375
Miles Per Year: 10K
Rate: 0.15 (MF 0.0000625)
RF: .49

2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti AWD: First Payment Due at Signing (+Tax for non Texas Residents)
MSRP: $47,140
36 Months: $450
Miles Per Year: 10K
Rate: 0.19 (MF 0.0000791)
RF: .50

1 Like

Is this monthly includes TX tax? DAS only first month payment? All fees rolled in to monthly?

Need more information, like selling price, MF, RV…etc.

Only first month’s payment due at signing, nothing else down?

Just for the giggles, how much for a Quadri?

It says the quotes include Texas tax credits, which are 1.5% instead of 6.25% so if not in Texas will need to account for your Taxes. Has Lease Return and Loyalty Rebates included in price. I have included MF (Ally uses Rate) and RF. PM me for additional details

Looks like ~21% off MSRP on selling price, not bad!
W/o loyalty it’ll ~ $400/mo.

Send me a pm and I can see what I can do for you

PM sent for Giulia. Thanks.

Still waiting for response to PM. Thanks.

PM sent. Thanks.