Alfa lease popularity

He’s seems like a great salesman. Please let know if you get any offers. I’d like to see what your offer is to compare mine.

I know $305/month with $0 down is already a great deal for the base model, but has anyone managed to negotiate a better deal with them, or do they tend to stick hard to their specials? Same question with Ellis in Glendale.

They budged for me. No idea how common that is.

Glendale did have a ton of cars, but none with both Ti Performance Package and both driver assistance packages that I wanted so I didn’t end up negotiating with them. The other dealers I spoke to couldn’t come close to OC Alfa.

Edit: fixed my typo

That’s weird, I got mine from Glendale and they have 75+ cars on their lot.

Anyways, heres my 0.02 for anyone shopping in the SoCal market. I talked to every dealer in LA/normal/NV. The dealers I got best pricing were Niello, Van Nuys, Glendale, OC.

OC probably had the lowest selling prices, but in the features I was looking for, their cars were well (or over) stocked, which made their MSRPs higher than what I was looking for. I dealt with Omar at OC.

Van Nuys & Glendale had comparable prices, but I felt Van Nuys to be too pushy and got the “greasy car salesman” feel from them. They were all about “come down here and we’l get you the price you want” instead of negotiating first.

2 Likes

Sorry, I typo’d. I meant they did have a ton of cars, but none with that combo. Essentially they only had one Ti perf package at all, they just don’t seem to order with it.

I wish I could’ve skipped a couple of the options on my car but I’m happy with the price overall so it’s all good.

was yours a blue? Because I think I may have gotten a quote for that one :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, black. 20202020

I went there to look at a Levante and it was the most ridiculous experience ever. I basically laughed in the guys face.

Thanks for all the helpful responses so far.

For those of you who have leased a Giulia recently, was there an option for a 36mo lease (if so were the terms good?), or did 24mo seem to be the standard that they were pushing. Just trying to get all the information before I reach out.

36mo is available but it’s a far better deal at 24mo.