Alfa Giulia lease deal

Hi folks,
I am trying to determine whether the below deal is great, good, or I’m missing something and it’s actually mediocre. I am completely new to leasing, but I’ve been doing my homework and would appreciate any advice.

2017 Alfa Giulia
MSRP 47590
Net Cap Cost: 34750
Residual: 62%
0 down
24 months
10k miles
Money Factor: 0.00059
Monthly Payment: $329.00 + taxes: $21.00

Upfront fees
Frist month payment
Acquisition
Title
Documentation
Inspection
Tax on acquisition & doc
Registration
$2181.50

I believe adding 2000 miles per year will add $35 a month, and will probably add that. How does it look?

3 Likes

That’s the biggest discount on an Alfa I’ve ever seen and I guess they’ve inflated the residual back up to get the 17s moved. If you rolled everything in for a sign and drive you’re still below 1% so I would take it.

all I can say is wow, I hope they have similar discounts when I am in the market

Where is this located? Maybe I need to look into one.

Fuck. I wait over a year for guilia leases to get good, then decide to get a loaner BMW instead. Now they get good.

Maybe even better soon… Will have to keep an eye out, and maybe throw the wagon up on here. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

My gut says it was probably a Lusso trim, the 17 sports are probably gone at this point

It’s a base, but well equipped. Pretty much a Ti trim, optioned out on a base instead of a the package.

I’m taking it from the replies that this is a good deal.

2 Likes

Yep, it is, it’s been very hard to get any Alfa under 1% (in this case a total payment 27th everything rolled in under $470).

What will this work out to on 36 months?

Yep I would take it it’s good for an Alfa

Run, don’t walk, before someone else snags it

Can you tell us where this is located.
I have had my eye on that car for a few months now.

The Alfa has been my #1 choice too, but with that deal you got on the wagon I wouldn’t look back!

But hey, if you do find something and want out of the wagon I’d take it off your hands :sunglasses:

Looks like dealers around here are taking $7k-$9.5k off msrp, I’m going to take some time tomorrow to see if one happened to not include the $1000 lease cash and $2750 conquest in the discounts.

1 Like

Hi folks. Really wanted to keep this close to my chest until I could take advantage of it, but it looks like that’s not going to happen courtesy of my wife…

This deal is at Herb Chambers Alfa in Wayland, MA. They had another deal last month that was just a bit worse, but a higher MSRP. They still have several 2017s in stock, so if I miss this one, maybe I can catch the next!

2 Likes

Bummer, why did she Alfa block you?

ha, well it’s an italian car made with chrysler components…but it’s also pricey regardless of the lease, and it’s her turn for a new car. Maybe I can score one in a few years when they come back around used.

“it’s an italian car made with chrysler components”

another way to look at it is…

It’s the best driver’s sedan in the market currently.

2 Likes

Sure, you come tell my wife that :smiley:

3 Likes

Yay - that’s right next to where I live and my Volvo S60 lease is ending in 2 months. Thanks for the tip …

Get another Volvo for 2k loyalty. S90 T6 with $11,250 total cash with a-plan before discount.