After lease buy out

I bought out my lease from Nissan a couple of months ago and finally got my title. Carmax is willing to pay a pretty penny for it, but I’m wondering what the best thing to do with the 5K profit. Should I be looking to buy a car and put that money down or should I put the money into the lease? I’ve heard putting down money on a lease isn’t a great move.

Neither! You put it in the bank and wait for the Carpocalypse to die down.

OR you lease a new 4xe and rinse repeat!

If You can please let us know how many weeks You were waiting for the title. My friend is waiting already 6 weeks, still nothing , not sure if there is any way to expedite it.

I can’t put anything in the bank. I can’t sell it without getting a new car…I need a car. what the 4xe?

It took about 6 weeks. You can track your title progress online on the DMV website…it wasn’t very helpful. For most of the time it showed nothing and then suddenly they said it was processing and then I got it.

Because of the 7500 incentive the 4xe is the flipper car of the year

Holy crap I gotta look into that. I may not flip it, but the incentive alone…plus it seems like I can depreciate the whole thing on my taxes next year as well…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.